2

As we walked into their apartment, Maka glared at Jake and I.
"Soul! Why are they here?" Maka's face turn beet red, possibly out of anger.
"Well they needed a place to stay, so I offered them a place!" Soul's voiced raised and Maka stood up angry.
"What the hell, Soul!? They're villains and they'll kill us!"
See I told you she was a crazy bitch. I rolled by eyes.
"Jake can have the guest room while Axel can share a room with me!" Soul announced.
"But!" Maka was interrupted by Soul glaring at him with his blood red eyes.
"Hey uh Maka?" Jake looked at her.
"What," she glared at him.
"Can you show me my room?"
Maka seemed to relax a little and smile, "Sure!" Sh grabbed his hand and guided him to the room at the end of of hall.
"Well I'm Soul if you didn't know," he smiled.
His smile is so much better than his smirk.
"You already said that at the cafe," I returned the smile.
"Oh, right. Well follow me," he reached out to grab my hand but I pulled it away quickly.
No time for romance.
"Sorry, I don't like being touched," I stated.
Soul nodded, a sad expression glooming over his features.
"It's fine. Follow me."
I did as I'm told. It's gonna take a lot more than that to get me to like you Soul.
Like he even liked you.
Please no..
I'm telling the truth. He hates you now. Good job.
I sighed to myself as we entered the room. I looked around. It was pretty nice, but there was one bed. Well fuck.
"If you want I can sleep on the couch," Soul leaned against the door frame.
Please do.
"No, it's fine," I looked at him.
Soul grinned, "Alright that's cool."
"Uhm, is Death Cafe hiring?" It seemed out of place but it's something I had to ask.
"It always is, it's low on employees right now," Soul replied.
I nodded my head, "Okay thank you. I'll go apply then. May I use your bathroom?"
He pointed down the hall and I grabbed some decent clothes and went to find the bathroom, because Soul was no help at all. Ugh.

______________________________________________________________

After my shower, I got dressed at combed my long brown hair. I looked abnormal. My eyes were two different shades of purple. My pale skin went with the yellow dress I had, but no matter how good I look, it's never good enough for my depression.  I sighed and left the bathroom, I walked into my and Soul's room but I leaned against the door and heard some weird noises coming from there. I furrowed my eyebrows but knocked anyway.
"Fuck! One minute!"
"Hurry up!"
I heard jumping and running around before he opened the door, "Oh hey. Need in?" Soul's eyes trailed down my body, but I ignored the blush wanting to come unto my cheeks and pushed myself into the room.
"Do you have a car by chance?"
"Motorcycle, why?"
"I need a ride to the cafe." I stared at Soul with disinterest but in the inside, my heart was beating out of my chest. I liked him, I think. But I didn't at the same time. Confusing I know.
Soul nodded, "Okay I can get you there. Do you have a phone?"
I pulled it out and Soul snatched it from me, putting his number into my phone.
"Text me when you're done there ok?"
I nodded, "Okay."