Chapter 19

Previously

At that moment I realized that the dream must have been a hint of what was about to happen.

Now

All the guys stood in front of me as I was on the floor crying like a child. Ciel had said they were going back to their world. Yes, I knew they did need to go home but it hurt me since they were the closest thing I had to a normal and happy life. Ciel had walked over to me and put his hand on my back and started trying to calm me down. After a few minutes, my crying turned into hiccups and I stopped. Ciel had helped me to my feet and the undertaker walked in front of me and told me that the pendant and ring together would send them home, but only I was able to do it. I went upstairs and grabbed the pendant and ring from the side table and walked back downstairs where they were waiting for me.

I was told that In order to send them home I needed to be wearing both pieces and imagine they were back home, silly but I did as told after I gave them all hugs, yes even Alois and Claude. When I did as the undertaker told me what to do I saw a bright flash of white light engulf the entire room. I shielded my eyes from the intensity of the light and when it subsided I looked to find only the undertaker standing in my living room. "H-how come you're still here, your from black butler too." I say slightly crying. "Well, I'll give you some time to heal and let everyone go back to their normal lives. Eheh. So until we meet again I will let you clear your mind and live in the world you're meant to be in." He left my house right after without taking the jewelry he had given me. All I wanted to do was lock them away somewhere I would never find them.

~~time skip~~

It has been a few months since everyone was living with me and causing so much noise, now it's silent. The only thing I was able to do was cry and sleep. Ever since the gang went home I haven't been able to play the black butler disc without crying. Today was also the day I was going to go Into Ciel's room and straighten it up but I guess I just wanted to be in there just because I miss all of them. During the day I was cleaning and I came across all the clothes I bought them when we went to the mall together. At that moment I collapsed on the floor and started crying again remembering all the things we did together and all the time we spent with each other.

~~Meanwhile in black butler~~

Sebastian's POV

It's been a few months since our stay at miss (y/n)'s And to be quite honest I haven't been able to concentrate on my job as a butler. Although I can't say much more for the young master, He has been quite depressed since. After meeting such a human I have been feeling strange, do I miss her? Surely I don't, how could a demon miss a human. Brushing these strange thoughts off I notice that mey-rin has broken yet another set of China. "Mey-rin what have I told you countless times, don't run with the tea sets and let alone don't run in the manor." I sigh in slight frustration at her constant clumsiness and go to clean the broken glass. After cleaning I go to the kitchen to prepare the young masters afternoon tea. After preparing his favorite Earl Gray I load everything on the tea cart and make my way to his study.

I knock on his door and wait till I hear 'come in' then make my way inside. "This afternoon I have prepared Earl Gray accompanied with a chocolate cake." I inform him of what I have prepared for this afternoon and begin making him a cup of tea and giving him a slice of cake. I give a bow and exit the study but before I close the door he stops me. "Sebastian, do you think there is any way to get (y/n) here in our time?" "Unfortunately young master time traveling is impossible, though we may have done it the whole thing was set up by the undertaker." "Then we shall head to his shop tomorrow and see if there is anything we can do to bring her here that is an order."

I bow on one knee placing my hand where my heart is and give him the usual 'yes my lord' and walk out of the study. I go back to doing the usual as I have done since I started the contract. Doing my chores, cleaning up after the clumsy servants and taking care of the young master. All the while doing this I have been thinking of the young mistress. 'What is wrong with me there is no way I have fallen for a mere human girl, this can never happen.' I reminded myself.

~~back in the 21st century~~

(Y/n)'s POV

I have been nowhere near wanting to do anything. When I was getting ready to try and reconnect with the guys by watching the DVD I heard a knock at my door. I put the DVD on the coffee table and went to answer the door, and to my surprise, it was the one and only Undertaker. "Well, eheh, how are you doing after so many weeks without the others?" With the way, he said that it made me want to punch him in the face just for asking a dumb question."Well, how do you think I'm doing you dumbass! They were close to me and you brought them here just to take them away again. Please tell me you're here to let me know that you are going to leave me alone and that you're not going to bother me again." All he did was laugh at what I said to him.'I never liked him either.' I told him to come In since he was making a scene.

When I brought him inside I asked what he was doing here and he simply said, "I can get you into black butler but you must listen carefully to my instructions or you could be killed." My mouth dropped wide open and immediately wanted to listen. He told me that I must be wearing the pendant during the process of switching to the other world, in which case I ran upstairs to grab the necklace then I darted back downstairs. Once I put the gem around my neck he gave me the next instructions. "Now I'll need you to relax and let me handle this part. You, on the other hand, must have the willpower to make it there." Once I followed his instructions he had already started.

~~~
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!! Updates will be slow if you skipped the authors note!!! I'm updating now since I have wifi access and sorry if there are spelling mistakes!!!! 💖🌸💖🌸💖
I will be doing my best to upload what I can but since updates are slow I will be writing the chapters on paper... Love you guys and thank you for reading the story it means so much to me!!!