Log 1

Log

my brothers where home for the weekend i was soo happy i spent the night making slime
the enternet is a good place for infomation, though i did not want to hurt them but
to engage their reactions. Mostly i mess with the guards or admire my self. or study.

study study.. my brothers got to go to a place called school. I was home school.

But I know daddy loves me and I do any thing for him!! I cant EVER let him down.

I recall when I was small I asked about a mommy..but he sent me to my room with out dinner. I know he means well and I probably deserved it. I was pulling pranks back then as well. Fathers word is law, though I do take Great pleasure in tormenting the guards. I set up some triggers on the doors of my brother's bedrooms.

one gotten slimes and took it off and went off in a puff.. i was sad and i turned to my little brother i wanted to tackles him down but he went running off. i called after him and started to follow. then a guard stoped me and told me father wanted me..
I was summon to fathers study. i felt it it was not

my dad it was MR Hyde the preasure, the pain the quizing, pointing to the runes, the Chaturgas, rune of awaening.

i wounder if i had a good enough sleeping spell that can cancle it out.. be a fun theory to test uot on a guard.

he said the names of chemicals. i felt the dam pain intencafying, i did get the last one right why the hell.. it hurts!!

he speaks words, i read his lips as the pain gets worst and i struggle as i spat out Mind spike! big mess!

what is a Necromance that uses fire ( ok i cant remember the qustion think it was some thing like that)

ShadowFlare! i spat out. as i focused. he spoke of dragon Tears. their clear their wanderer tears.. then i spew out

their no their wanderer tears. he said some words i watched his lips and the pain went away. then i felt it it was my father DR jeckle

my loving kind father, i'd do any thing for. then i payed closer attion 1 WEEK!! to find my self an aprintest. i held my self high at if i was a Queen.

" i wont.. Disapoint you.." and he scolded me no tricks.. but i got to find and test them so of course little tricks..

their i was.. out side of the house. its been so long.. i beath a sigh of releaft as i got a motter bike and headed off sending mine out to make arragements for me

my 2 girls Tawnya ( kitty white can black strips) and Kristina (focus tool). i felt lonely so i started to take selfy of my self i love my self i love my fair skin

my scarlet eyes , my white crystal hair, my awesome body. i meet drogan in the park and took a selfy with him. its nice to remember their other people

I know out their. their not friends, their just bunissus parnters.

he gave me a map of 3 pontal ones. me and my girls went to check each of them out

one was snached up super fast, as i check out the nerd, saying he is better at hacking, so i tested him.

to gage his reaction, he freaked out. and was unintressed in to getting to know who the person was and why..

he drove his car dangerously, to down town to drink. pattict. if only.. if only he was worthy.. instead i am

going to send him to jail,let him learn a lesson. i engased a convo with Tawnya, i foum

d a palce. it was nice inside but the clerk payed me no attion it was rude of him his crappy tv show was more important then me!! i'll get him back.