2:

2:

Marked:

"I'm sure you know it's Miss Snape, Professor." These words roll of my tongue without realizing. "I'm sorry, I-" I start apologizing when the great man cuts me off. "Ah, you have nothing to apologize for Miss Snape, I can't begin to imagine what you feel right now, but do you want to know the real version of what really went down with your parentage? Because half knowledge is worse than ignorance" He quotes. I meekly nod my head. He writes something on a small piece of paper  and enchants it before flies away. "I've called for Severus, till then tell me what happened please." He requests. My hands shake as I lift up my left arm roll my robes to show Dumbledore the dark mark and fall on knees crying. "Miss Snape." He says, shell shocked. "Professor, I swear I didn't want it, they forced me. I tried to fight back. Believe me, Sir. Please." I manage to say through my tears and sobs.

An enchanted parchment starts poking me all over my face until I grab it and read

'Do you want to know why do you look so different from your parent? Why you are the only Slytherin in your family? Why does your father not treat you well anymore? I'll give you all these answers, go to the tree by the Black Lake, you'll find a key there, pick it up at 4:00 pm sharp and you'll find further instructions there.'

I did as I was told and suddenly land in a creepy looking graveyard. "Incarcerous." A voice booms as I feel myself being tied up. My eyes widen as Harry and Ced somehow manage to land in the graveyard with a thud.

"You okay" Ced asks Harry

"Yeah, you?" He responds, this not the time for small talk idiots.

"Where are we?" Ced asks again.

"I've been here before." Harry says finally observing the place.

"It's a portkey. Harry the cup is a portkey." Oh, my god, so the key, wasn't actually a key, it was also a portkey.

"I've been here before in a dream. Cedric, we have to get back to the cup? Now!" Harry yells.

"What are you talking about?" Harry lets out a shout and holds his head, he is in pain, before he could even respond.

"What is it? Ced runs to Harry's aid.

"Get back to the cup!" Harry orders as we notice Wormtail and Voldemort nearby, I scream for Cedric and Harry to leave, finally getting their attention.

"Who are you? What do you want? Why do you have my sister?" Ced grabs a wand to realis me from the ropes tying my body, Lucius Malfoy comes out of nowhere and points his want at me "Crucio!" I scream out in pain, I feel as if a thousand knifes are stabbing me at the same time, and the ropes against my body cause more agony.

"You help her, and I'll finish her." He cackles.

"We need her, kill the spare." Voldemort orders Wormtail, who casts a spell and kills Cedric.

"Ced!"

"Cedric!"

Wormtail pulls Harry closer, a status grabs hold of Harry and traps him.

"Do it, now!" Voldemort barks, Wormtail drops something into a cauldron.

"Bones of the father, unwillingly given." A skeleton hover in the air under Wormtail's control, he drops it into the cauldron.

"Flesh of the servant willingly sacrificed." He takes a knife and slashes his arm over the cauldron.

"Blood of the enemy forcibly taken."