|| My Melody • Twenty Four ||

A/N: Only two chapters left before the epilogue! I can't believe I'm so close to finishing this. I loved doing this story a lot!

Enjoy, anyways!

______________________

"Can you stop staring at yourself for like an hour?"

Joy glares at Sungjae, who was busy fixing his collar over the polo. "I can't even put on makeup." She murmured as he laughed. "I think I can do makeup better than you.", "Right, because idols do their makeups too." Joy stood up.

"Should I do your makeup? Nah, don't wear makeup." He pointed to her through out the mirror, while she laughed. "Is it enough?" She leant her head over his shoulder as he laughed. "Don't worry, this is not a melo drama wherein the mother would kick the son's lover out.", "The way you say it makes me cringe." Joy murmured. He stifled a small laugh, wrapping his arms around her shoulder. "Let's go."

"You don't have to pressure yourself."

"You should've worn your black tie." Joy muttered, riding over the front seat before he grins. Locking the door, he looks over her dazzling beauty. "You know my parents would approve you right away." Rolling her eyes, she relaxingly laid her head over the seat. "Is it far away?", "A little." He smiles at her, "Let's have a road trip then." Joy chuckled, sprawling her arms out as he stifled a laugh before starting the engine.

Her phone suddenly rang, as they exchanged glances.

"Oh, Wendy!", "I missed you even if we separated for only like a week! Are you with idol?" Chuckling, Joy muttered. "Yes. Are you with president?" Sungjae shots a glare towards her. "Yes, we're on our outing! Wish you were here, baby girl!", "Naw, enjoy your time there! Let's meet some time!"

She heard Wendy laugh. "Let's go get some girls night out! I want to get rid of the boys.", "You're right." Joy grins, looking over to Sungjae who was scoffing. "Hey, I heard that!" She heard Eric yell. Laughing, Joy mumbled. "I'll get going now, Wendy! I'll talk to you later.", "Arasso! Call me when you can."

Joy drops the call, only to see the unsatisfied expression of Sungjae. "Wae?", "Are you talking with that president?", "Ah, I'm talking with his girlfriend.", "Who?" He had his eyes wide, "Wendy.", "Jinja!?", "This is why he's close to me! I was pertaining to Wendy the whole time." Joy retorted, "I keep on telling you about it!"

Sungjae scoffed, "Well sorry, since he keeps on scooting close to you.", "Are you jealous?" She smiled.

"No, I'm not.", "Oh yes, you are." Joy enjoys his expression, teasingly staring at him while he drives. "Can you stop distracting me?", "But are you jealous?"

Laughing, he yelled. "No."

"I'll call him then-", "Park Sooyoung." She laughs, "Aigoo, you're too cute."

"Can you stop teasing me?" He lets his other hand go of the steering wheel, his large palms landing over her small face as she flinched. "Ah, drive properly!" She slaps his hand away, only for him to grab her other hand, making her heart thump. "I'm driving properly and safely, madam." He murmured, grinning in triumph before she scowled.

Her eyes wandered over the street lights, unable to distinguish the places they were passing by into. Like a child into his eyes, he adored her too much.

A lot of time had passed by, and he keeps on wondering where he would be if he haven't approached her over the cafe. What could've happened if he was too careful, and he haven't left his purse over the ground?

He seems too deep in thoughts.

"You okay?" He snaps out of his mind, looking back into her. "I am." He softly replied, only to see her clasping both of her hands into his large palm. She was peeking to see if he was fine. He suddenly smiled. "I'm good.", "You seem to be lost in thoughts." She trails off, looking outside.