one

The Cranberries faintly played in the background as Jinyoung sat in the passenger seat of Mark's car, on his way to go back home. Mark was Jinyoung's only close friend in his college, the only one he trusted unlike his other friends who only spent time with him because of how rich he was. Well, his parents. 

Jinyoung stared outside, thinking deeply to himself but at the same time, he had nothing to think about. Resulting both, Mark and Jinyoung not talking at all. Besides, they had already gotten used to it. As time flies by, without any realisation, Mark already had stop the car in front of Jinyoung's mansion. Jinyoung snapped back to reality when Mark called his name. 

"Are you okay?" Mark asked. He noticed how his friend had become more quiet each day, it worries Mark a hell lot but he remained silent about it. Mark knew that if something was wrong, Jinyoung would immediately tell him, if not, it would be really obvious if there was anything wrong.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Jinyoung smiled while opening the car door, grabbing his bag before walking out. He thanked Mark before shutting the door.

"See you tomorrow," Mark waved through the opened window if his car and Jinyoung waved back. Right there, Mark began to drive off as Jinyoung let out a heavy breathe that it felt like he had hold it in for so long.

He entered the house through the big gate then to the big door to his mansion. He sighed when he noticed there were no vehicles at all at the front porch, knowing already his parents were still gone. God knows where they went but it did not surprise Jinyoung at all if they are not going to be at home by tonight.

When Jinyoung entered the house and was about to take his shoes off, he was immediately greeted by the maid.

"Good evening, Mr. Park." the maid bowed which made Jinyoung groaned a little.

"Ajumma, you can just call me Jinyoung and you don't have to be so polite around me. I'm not like my parents." he said for the hundredth time to the maid and for the hundredth time also, the maid apologise.

"If my parents scold at you for not being formal with me, they won't. I have talked about it to them," Jinyoung smiled warmly. He did not want to be treated like he was an important person just because his parents were rich. He believed that he was like everybody else. Human beings.

"How was your day?" the maid asked as she changed her tone a little. 

"It was okay, I guess." Jinyoung answered as he followed the maid to the kitchen from behind. He looked at the maid as she brought out some leftovers from the refrigerator to reheat.

"Do you know where are my parents?" he asked as the maid walked around the kitchen to prepare his dinner. He then slowly sat down on one of the chairs nearby. 

"They went out for a business trip. They'll come back this Wednesday. Don't worry. They left you some money in your bedroom."

Jinyoung only nodded as a respond and blankly stared at the kitchen counter. Observing the white marble of the counter where he could see his own reflection. He looked exhausted and empty.

"Ajumma, I'm going to take a shower first. I'll come downstairs when dinner is done." he said as he lift himself up from the chair and quickly walked up the stairs and into his room.

__________

so i came up with an idea because my dumbass decided it wants to write more fanfics instead of studying for my exam in like a month?????? idk but its big and important but here i am lmao kMs

AnAYWAY HERES CHAPTER ONE, nothing exciting happening yet but i promise you something is gonna happen in the next chapter :---)) and and and i hope yall dont mind my crappy writing ((if things go too fast or too slow bc i honestly never get shit right like what the actual fUck))

plus, the chapters arent going to be long but if im in the mood, i'll make it longer but right now, im lacking time and just :( school sucks and shit so pls bear with me i just really like to write and i really want my writing to improve :(( okay thank you v much for reading this long ass notes ily <3<3<3