Chapter 1: The beggining

(Prologue in desc.)"hey, you dont belong here!" The boy said as he walk closer to you.
"What do you mean I dont belong here?" You asked, confused. "It means youre not one of us YET." He said, emphasizing the word YET. "what do you mean "youre not one of us?" does it mean I'll be one of you guys?! I'll have powers?!" You said,  excited.  "yeah so, STOP ASKING QUESTIONS! I'll bring you to elemental High first. " The boy said and grabbed your arm as you walk.  He's pulling you while you're trying to take his hand of your arm but,  his grip is too strong.  You decided to speak instead.  "hey! Can I ask a question?" You asked,  trying to get his attention. He did ignore you so you decided to bite his hand at let him let go of your arm.  "OUCH! What was that for?!" he asked.  "that's for ignoring me!" You said,  and made an eye roll.  "okay, okay,  what's your question crazy woman?" he said, raising an eyebrow.  "what's elemental High?" You asked.  "Elemental High is a school for people that have powers and other mythical super powers. " he answered. "So, what power do you have?" You asked.  "Flying at can change into, animals only. " he said.  "hmm..... PROVE IT!" You said,  putting your hands on your waist.

"okay then,  if you say so. "

The first one he did was to fly into thin air. The white wings appeared on his back and started flying and you were just standing there,  looking at him.  Flying.  You were impressed looking at  him up there, flying. Then he came down and changed into a wolf and howled.  "awoooh!" he howled.  He transformed into a average person again and looked at you.  "believe me now?" he said.  Your mouth is wide open after looking at him,  flying and shape shifting into a wolf.

"I-I don't know what to say,  uh,  wow!" You said. "yeah,  that's what I thought.  Now come on! Let's go!" he said and grabbed your arm (again) but this time,  you took it off before he'll make a tight grip on your arm.  "wait! What's your name?" You asked,  letting your arm go from his warm hands.  "My name? Nathan.  What's yours?" he asked. "Nametha.  Nice to meet you, Nathan. " You greeted him with a soft smile.  "OK,  enough talking,  proceed to walking,  now come on!" he grabbed you and let out his wings again.

A/N: SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD YOUR WINGS~! Lalallallalala
(BTS song)

"why are you spreading your wings again? Show-off. " You said, trying not to look at him.  "Show-off?! I'm not letting out my wings for show-off! I spread it out for us to fly to our destination easily!" he exclaimed. "uh,  okay loser. " You said, sticking your tongue out. He just ignored you and put you on his back and fly.

A/N: bella trata a bit rusos.(well,  that's a bit rushed.) but no worries, I'm only doing this because I don't want to spoil the next part.