Thanks For The Reality Check

Your words sting worse than bitches you serve. And I can't believe that I forgot how it works. You are rulers and I am the slave. Sorry I stepped out of line. Don't worry it won't happen next time.

Thanks for the reality check. I should've known that, that was what you would've said I'm sorry it won't happen again. Sorry it won't happen ever again.

What you said was worse than the darkest cuss. I should've known I was going to go bust. Thank you I know that I needed that. A cold splash of water after a desert vast. Please let me go I'm never going back. You've broken many a soul, I see them distance untold.

Thanks for the reality check. I should've known that, that was what you would've said I'm sorry it won't happen again. Sorry it won't happen ever again.

Your voices are all I can hear. You won't even let me wipe away my tears. Your cuts dig deep let me just tell you that I'm sorry.

Thanks for the reality check. I should've known that, that was what you would've said I'm sorry it won't happen again. Sorry it won't happen ever again.

And I'm sorry but I'm going back. I've bought myself a one-way ticket. Please I made my apologies it was nothing I shouldn't have let you see. I am the slave yet I'm also your master's lady in waiting.

Sorry for drawing what you said were squiggly lines. Sorry for drawing a green bean with eyes. I guess my art isn't good enough for you.