Dragonfight Chapter 9: Dr. K Part 5

Y/n's P.O.V

"Requip! Knight's Katana!" I jumped in the air and stabbed the security cam.

"Who do you think that was?" Abygale asked.

"I don't know, but I'm guessing that it was Kyoya. THAT LITTLE PERV!!!!!!" I yelled.

"If that's the case then we need to go find him." Gaito said.

"Right!" We agreed.

We headed out the door and went back to the hotel/shack. "Okay, let's go inside." I jumped down the shoot that lead us back to our fighting scene.

Gaito's P.O.V

Once Y/n got in, I followed her. Behind me were Abygale and B/n. I remembered Y/n's body again the first time I was here and I almost had a nosebleed.

We looked around for a while, but didn't find any trace of him. Then I remembered something. "Y/n come with me." "O-Okay." She said taking my hand. My face started to heat up, but I ignored it.

"Hey, Gaito?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, what?"

"How did you exquip when you were fighting me?"

"It's because that he used it before. Now he can use it anytime he wants." B/n answered.

"Sorry that I cut your hair off. You looked really pretty with it." I said, seeing Y/n blush.

"Apology accepted."

Seconds later we made it to the lacrima labs. "This is the place, I think that he's somewhere in here." We looked around until we found some stairs. "I can sense that Kyoya is here." Y/n stated. I nodded and went up the stairs.

"You've finally arrived, "Kyoya said standing up from his chair, "Hello
Y/n."

"Let's cut to the point, what are you doing here?"

"That's the question I should be asking you actually. I'm just enjoy you two have your moment."

"How did you know to put a camera on there?"

"Actually, I'm the one who told you to do what you did."

"So........your the third guild master?!"

"Indeed, and I don't only rule that, but I will rule the world."

"You won't. You will never rule this world or the guild."

"I all do rule this guild. Next, the world will be mine."

"YOU WILL NEVER RULE THIS WORLD!" I turned around to find Tasuku, Jack, Gao, and Bal.

"Tasuku, Gao, you came just in time."

"Well, we had to come, we did this for you and Y/n."

"Let's get this guy." Jack said, getting into his battle form. "Let's go to work everyone."

"Hai." We answered.

"Requip! Heaven's Wheel Armor!" Y/n said, requiping. (Media)

"Time to unleash, the Dragon Force!" Yelled the three dragon slayers.

"Exquip! Excalibur!" exquiped into the sword thanks to B/n.

"Assist Dreamers Mode." Kyoya said and suddenly my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep.