That's Hot

Michael is the dad friend here tbh. The picture above was done by me please excuse my shitty handwriting but I did it so you could see their charms

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael was the first to wake up in the morning. He carefully pried himself from sleeping Jeremy's grip, which was surprisingly strong, and went to get water and painkillers for everyone since they undoubtedly would have killer hangovers. When he sat out the last glass and painkillers, he heard someone run to the bathroom, most likely to vomit. He grabbed the water and painkillers and stood by the door. Brooke came out looking absolutely trashed and gladly took the painkillers and chugged the water.

"Thanks dad" She laughed a little and looked him in the eyes. "How are you not vomiting? You drank more than me?"

"I dunno maybe I have a higher tolerance, or maybe I'm hungover and just look fine." Brooke laughed and just went to sit in a chair in the kitchen and scroll through Instagram.

Slowly everyone woke up and Michael and Brooke handed out the water and pills as they wandered into the kitchen. The only one still sleeping was Jeremy so of course, Michael was being teased relentlessly by their friends about his obvious crush on the other.

"He totally likes you just go for it! You guys were like, meant to be!" Christine was whisper yelling in the doorway, she was the most excited. "Can I ask you a personal question." Michael looked confused but nodded. "What does your charm look like?" Everyone except Michael yelled at her. He calmly pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to Christine, silencing everyone. Christine looked like she was going to scream, so she did. "MICHAEL THIS IS GREAT!" Jeremy walked in as she said that.

Michael handed him some water and the pills while Christine hid the charm. Jeremy took the pills and thanked Michael before going back to the couch, probably to sleep some more. When he was gone, all eyes went back to Christine. 

"What the fuck dude?" Chloe, Jake and Jenna all said in unison.

"Michael why don't you make sure Jeremy is feeling alright." Rich was shoving him out of the kitchen. Once he was gone, Christine began explaining.

"Alright so this is exactly like Jeremy's charm! Instead of being blue its red and says Player Two not one though. Do you guys know what this means?! We can't tell them though."

"But," Jenna added, "We can give them a gentle push in the right direction!" They all nodded. 

"I'm going to give Michael his charm back I'll be right back." Christine left and went to the living room to find Michael with his legs crossed and Jeremy laying his head in Michael's lap with his phone in his hand. They were talking about Star wars. "Hey Michael do you want this back now?"

"Yeah just toss it over here." Christine threw it but accidentally missed and hit Jeremy in the face.  He picked it up and looked at it, thinking it was his charm until he realized it was blue. Michael took it out of Jeremy's hand and shoved it in his pocket. "Thanks Christine." He turned to where she was but she had already ran off. "Sorry about not catching that."

"Don't worry about it." Jeremy had gone back to scrolling, but his mind was elsewhere. That charm was almost identical to his own, almost like they were two halves of a friendship bracelet. "Hey I gotta go... get something. I'll, uh, be right back." Jeremy got up and pretty much ran to his backpack. After digging for a minute, he realized his charm was gone.

"Looking for something?" Christine was behind him with his charm in her hand.

"Give me that Christine." He snatched it out of her hand as she giggled.

"Don't worry I was just making sure it was still there. It feels pretty warm right? I think we both know why." Jeremy turned red and walked by her back to the couch, forgetting it was in his hand. "You can't run from this dude!" She called to him

"Well I sure can try!" He shoved his hands in his pocket and went back to his spot, flopping back in Michael's lap. 

"You ok dude?"

"Yeah I'm good." Then both of them screamed in pain, throwing their respective charms far away. Both had matching half heart shaped burns on their hands. They looked at each other and then their charms. 

"Oh.." they said in unison while everyone else watched from the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is shorter than I had hoped but I wanted to update today. Has anyone noticed how much I love cliffhangers??? Anyways, see you all next update, I'm off to work on my other stories!