leave

(Jake pov)
We slept through the night I loved the feeling of having Erika with me and I didn't know why. I woke up before Erika she was so sweet laying there. She turned around and layed on my chest I held her and she held me with out even realizing it. It was 4:00 in the morning I wanted to stay but I didn't want anyone to be suspicious even if we did nothing.
Jake-Erika I whispered
I tucked a peace of hair behind her ear.
Jake-Erika I whispered again
Erika-yeah
She aaid with a groggy voice
Erika-are you ok
Jake-yeah I'm fine I'm gonna go up to my bed i don t want anyone to suspect anything.
Erika-ok do you want me to walk you up there.
Jake- no ill I'll be fine
Erika-come back down if you need anything don t hesitate to wake me up.
I walked up stairs to my room I didnt want to leave Erika but I knew I had to,as I walked into my room alissa was there. She was sleeping in my bed I was angry that she thought she could still do that. instead I just walked downstairs back to Erikas room.she Was still awake on her bed thinking.
Jake-hey it's just me
Erika- it thought you were going up to your room
Jake-I was but alissa's in my bed
Erika-omg! come here

She moved over to make room for me again. She soon fell asleep and so did I
I woke up before Erika I didn't want to wake her and I needed to make it seem like I was never there. I went out her window. Before I closed the window I looked back at her. How beautiful she was,I went around the house and opened the front door.
I confronted alissa I couldn't stand to look at her anymore after all that's happened after all she put me through. I saw alissa in the hallway and I had tell her.
Jake- you need to move out
Alissa- why
Jake- you know why
Alissa-no
Jake-I'll give you a week

You guys know what went down with alissa and Jake so I'm not going to write about just because I want to keep the same story and you know what happened. If you don't jaut look It up on YouTube there is a lot of evidence and videos.

Thank you for reading and as Jake would say it's everyday bro peace.