Chapter 22: Sandy's 1 year old...

*8 Months Later*

*Sandy's POV*

I'm now a year old and my school in this town or city will finally let me go to school as a kindergartener instead of 1st grade.   

*Sandy at 1 years old*

It's my birthday today and I just turned 1 years old.

*Kyra's POV*

It's my lil baby's birthday today and I sent a text to Dean, Tyler, Chasity and my mother Tris and father Blake. They said they all will be here in an hour or two, so that gives me and Zane time to decorate everything for the party. I blew up balloons and tied them with strings and tied them to everything.

*Dean's POV*

I woke up in a haze, I don't remember what happened last night. I was at a bar and I had quite a few beers. Last thing I remember was Tyler driving me home and dumping me on the couch. I'm not a dunk bastard the drinks his life away every day. I check my phone and saw that there was a missed call and a text from Kyra telling me that its Sandy's birthday today.

Sandy was niece since I am Zane's brother. Shit...I forgot when her birthday was but I'm still gonna go to the store and get her a teddy bear for a birthday present. Tyler and Chasity was Sandy's adult best friends and cousins. They loved her dearly and spoiled her to no end when they always went to visit them.

I got took a shower and got dressed then I got into my car. I started to drive to Zane, Kyra, and Sandy's house, it was 30 minutes. I cranked the radio on and continued to drive for what felt like forever. I finally go to their house and I rang the doorbell, Sandy answered the door. She looked bigger from the last time I saw her which was only like a few months ago.

Sandy invited me in and I picked her up and twirled her around in my arms and she giggled. From behind my back I brought a birthday bag with her teddy bear in it and she opened it immediately. She had a huge smile on her face and she hugged her teddy bear tight and then she hugged me too.

"Uncle Dean thank you!!! I Love It!!!" she said hugging me again and I just hugged her back chuckling at her excitement.

*Tyler's POV*  

I received a text from Kyra and it said it was Sandy's birthday and that she turned 1 and that we were invited over for her birthday party. We walked to our car and got in. I started the car and reversed out of the garage and started to drive down the room towards their house where the birthday party was held, but then I remembered we had to go to the store to get her a birthday present.

I turned the car around and drove to the store. I got out of the car and walked into the store. I bought Sandy a stuffed tiger animal for a birthday present and checked out and headed to my car again. We drove to their house and we parked the car. We got out of the car and walked to the door, I rang the doorbell and a cute lil Sandy greeted us. She invited us inside the house and I bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Happy Birthday, Sandy" I said as I handed her the present Chasity and I bought for her and she opened it and had a huge smile on her face and she hugged her tiger really tight and then she hugged me and Chasity.

*Chasity's POV*

We walked through the doorway to the house and my mate Tyler said 'happy birthday, Sandy' and handed her the toy he and I bought her. She had a very big smile upon her face and she hugged her tiger super tight and she hugged me and Tyler too.

We all party'd and danced and stuff and then we went home.