Crak Vidyahs

(Yeah....Im probably gonna scrap the crack book)

Sinners

Killjoys

Youngbloods

A/N: Damn it's been forever,Did I say anything about me turning 13,if not IM THIRTEEN YEARS OLD(my birthday passed),Slight Chance im going to break my innocence(like i never had already) and start swearing in my books. I mean I probably won't but it may pop out here and there so yeah. Another thing I'm deleting books and making new ones, Most of my other books my actually be unpublished and most of my other books will be going through editing. The crack book has been delayed for a very long time that it's close to being apart of the scrapped book ideas and cover along with some other books that I have. The list that I posted in my first book,will be edited as well only going by what I think I can be able to do referring to what I want to establish when I'm pretty much adding more variety to my Wattpad profile and writings and topics. Now since it's the summer I could be able to produce more books and more chapters. But as of July 17-August 17,I won't be online. It's one thing of saying that I'm just going pop up here and there but not to a point how I always am as of staying online,talking and Roleplaying with you guys,making covers,commenting,voting and all the others because I have a very important math program to attend.  Uhhh more ideas on the way of books and topics. We hit 24k reads on HTMPITETHCM P1,so thank you so much and yeah.Thats all so far laterrrrrrr.

-iiEmoxDW💋