#54

A/N

this is more like a tickling and teasing imagine sorryyy, hope you still enjoy... also Y/N is a male...

••••

Ariana Grande & Y/N- 'pillow fights & make out session'

••••

Ariana's POV.

I was currently sitting on my boyfriends bed just scrolling through instagram. I waited for him to return from the bathroom after what happened. We both just couldn't stop laughing and it ended with him spillling his drink all over his shirt.

He is really clumsy...

He returned and sat down next to me. As soon as I saw what he's wearing I bursted out in laughter.

"what?" He looked at you in confusion.

"a hello kitty shirt? really??! since when are you a girl (Y/N)? " I chuckled loudly and covered my mouth with one of my hands.

'heeeey'' he said before he straddled my waist and started tickling me roughly. He was making it hard for me to breath as I wriggled under him. My stomach started to hurt by his intense touches but I couldn't stop laughing.

"(Y/N) NO STOOOP'' I giggled trying to get out of his grip.

''say sorry'' he threatened me with a smirk on his face.

''or what?" I  answered seductively and suddenly it was silent. We looked each other straight in the eyes. He stopped and loosened his grip before he pushed his lips on mine, I was surprised at first but then kissed him back quickly. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He then let himself fall on top of me and put his arms under my waist to get me closer to him.

I moaned into his mouth as he started kissing my neck finding my sweet spot quickly. My hands fond the way under his shirt, feeling every muscle of him. He started grinding down on me, he knew only a single move like this drives me crazy so I couldn't help but arch my back.

he turned me into a moaning mess before he pulled away and I whimpered by the sudden loss.

"thats what happends when you make fun of me baby girl''he said while walking downstairs.

''You won't be able to resist me all night (Y/N)" I shouted down cheekily knowing that I was right.

••••

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this small update😊I tried something a bit different😭

-also sorry for any mistakes🦋