Prologue & Character Sketch

Devakshi FF -Infinite hope

Prologue

Dev's state of mind

My eyes could see countless bright colours when they gazed your orbs, but became empty when I switched to see the world. I  could inhale properly when your breaths were commingled in air, but suddenly stifled when you went away. You have scorched my dream from its base by throwing me from your life. Sorry but I can't part you from my heart alike my tear droplet which was absorbed by the earth.

Sonakshi's state of mind

Sonakshi was looking into the oblivion through her window. Her hair strands harmonised with the breeze and she felt his touch the moment those strands beautifully settled in between her lips; her skin was gently caressed! She removed her hair from her lips and let it be free. Her reverie was distracted by her love Dev's thoughts as she was going to meet him after six long years.

Summary

Their parents are family friends, so Dev and Sonakshi get to know each other in childhood. They become thick friends in their adolescent age, they both have a crush, infatuation on each other in teenage, finally it ends in love,  but they scare to propose, cause of many reasons. Misunderstandings, adversity play the key role in their life to part them from being in friendship. They both are hiding their love, they meet after six long years, will they be united? or will adversity and misunderstandings play in their life again?

Hi friends

It's my first attempt to write a Fan Fiction. This ff and characters are fictitious , not to hurt anyone. please forgive errors, give positive comments if you like me to continue.

Character sketch

Dev - Humble , rich person, M.arch first year student. Studies, Music and sports are his territory. He likes to spend time with his Non-identical twin brother cum friend Vicky.

Sonakshi - A beautiful, naughty, jovial girl, MBA first year student, Multitalented girl. She Loves Dev so much .

Vicky - He admires and obeys Dev .Good in sports & studies, invigorated by Dev to be in the track.

Elena -12th grade student, innocent girl, younger sister of Sonakshi.

Nicky- sister of Dev and Vicky. She is a 10 th grade student .

Amar - business tycoon in Delhi, father of Dev, Vicky, and Nicky. A friendly father.

Ishwari - caring, loving mother and a home maker.

Bijoy - father of Sonakshi, and Elena. Business tycoon in Kolkata. A strict father.

Asha - caring mother, writer.

Tina - Dev and Vicky 's classmate, bestie of both.

Amar and Bijoy are close friends .