Chapter 15 : Well, shit

Everyone already knew that I don't have a dress for the wedding, so they kind of have an idea that I was forced to attend this. But what shocked me is that, the day before the wedding there was a beautiful light blue gown hanging in my room. I suddenly sit up and loved the beautiful dress.

Light colors aren't my thing, I would much rather wear a wine red high slit dress with boots, but this is probably the first time I'm not interested in this.

I know Harry didn't buy this because he would never risk giving me a dress like this.

I brushed my teeth and shower as fast as I could. I wear black top and black shorts.

As I exit my room, I saw my mom looking at me like I'm stupid.

"Change your outfit." She said.

"No, mom."

"It's your sister's wedding, it looks like you are mourning."

"Fine." I roll my eyes and went inside my room, I take my top off and start searching for a different top that doesn't show any kind of sadness.

I changed my top to a white one and walk out trying to avoid people. Now I'm so used to watching so many people drinking it seems normal.

I went to the only person who has bought me the dress. The door of her room still has the yellow frame, just like the one in Monica's apartment in Friends show.

"Hey, Lil." I said. She's getting ready. I woke up very early today and I wasn't expecting people to be so energetic even now.

"Hi."

"I like the dress." I said.

"You did?" She turns around. "Thank god, I thought you wouldn't."

"I wasn't going to come, you know." I said.

"I know that." She said, taking a lot of time to put on her purple lipstick.

"Taylor, Lily. In our garden, right now!" Alex said and ran away. We both look at each other, having no idea what was that.

We ran outside to the garden and were shocked.

Our family was having a tug of war, they had a rope prepared and Harry and Jeremy were the leader, who were making their team.

"Taylor and Lily, you both are on Harry's side." Josh, my second cousin said. He's the quiet one in our family, I don't think we've ever heard him speak anything.

"He can speak!" Lily said.

"Miracle!"

The funny thing about Josh is that his dad has the loudest laugh. We actually have to put our hands on our ears, because it feels like we're close to going deaf.

"Always wear shorts." Harry whispered in my ear but I'm sure Lily heard it.

Our team consist of Josh, wealthy uncle Joe, Aunty Ashley (who is on her fifth marriage right now), Uncle Pat (Aunt Ashley's fifth husband), Alex, two blonde people I've never seen, one of Lily's friend from college (who can't stop staring at Harry), Lily, Harry and I.

"Okay people." We all made a circle.

"We're a team and we can only win this game by team work. I've never won this game before but we're going to win this today."

"yeah!!" Everyone cheered and we all are ready.

"You're going down people." My hot cousin Nancy yelled at us.

"No No. You are!" I yelled back.

I turn around and I might have skipped a heartbeat.

"Damit." I mumble.