08

* Genji's POV *

The three of us walk in the shadows of the night as I stare at the big clock tower. 

"2 AM." I whisper to myself as I quickly follow behind Jesse and Gabriel.

We crouch down behind bushes as Gabriel pulls out a pair of binoculars. 

"All the lights are off." He mumbles to us as we nod. "Let's follow the plan."

I swiftly dash towards the other side of the building. Gabriel plans for me to attack from behind when those two get their attention in the front. I pray Hana and I won't have to go against each other. I glance over at Jesse as he tips his hat slightly and mouths the word 'Good luck'. 

I crawl on top of the roof and sit in the shadows. 

"Now to wait." 

- - - -  

* Gabriel's POV *

Genji is in place and now it's all up to Jesse and I. The day is finally here, I'll get my revenge on Jack and end him for good. An evil grin creeping on my face as I silently walk towards the entrance, kicking in the door. 

I hear a door swing open. 

"Can't an old man sleep?" Reinhardt yawns as he rests his hammer on his shoulder. 

"Death waits for no one, old man." I mutter to him as I pull my shotguns out of my cloak. Jesse fires the roof alarming the others as they enter the hallway. My eyes dart to notice I can't see Jack, Ana, or Winston. Where are those idiots? 

"Where's my old friend?" I ask the force in front of me. 

Jack fires rockets towards my general direction as I sharply turn my head to the side. He's taking the high ground. I click my tongue as I repeatedly shoot Reinhardt's shield. 

"You can't all hide behind your old man forever." I laugh as Jesse and Jack fight it out behind me. 

Angela heals Reinhardt as he takes a few scratches. 

"Lena now!" Reinhardt yells as Lena bounces around me catching me off guard.

"What?" I shoot aimlessly as I hear her giggle. 

"Can't catch me, can you?" Lena taunts me as I grumble. 

"Just you wait little girl." 

The turret now going off as I hear Genji reflect the bullets. Was I an idiot to think the three of us can capture Overwatch? I hear Jack grunt as Jesse lands a shot on his arm. A laugh escaping my lips as I wound Lena on the leg.

"Try to flash around now." I smirk as she clinches her teeth. Angela with furrowed brows tries to aid her teammates as the three of us move in closer. 

"Come on baby!" Torbjörn shouts as he fixes his broken turret. Genji quickly slicing his turret into pieces as he yells. "YOU DAMN CYBORG HUMAN." Torbjörn runs crazily trying to whack Genji with his hammer. 

"Come on Torbjörn, I'm up here." Genji taunts him as he growls. 

Jack and Lena now wounded leaves me with Ana, Winston,  Reinhardt, and that damn new girl. Where is she anyway? 

Jesse takes a shot at Reinhardt once his shield breaks. Good, every one is falling I grin. 

"Fuck!" Jesse shouts as Ana tries to shoot him with a sleep dart, Genji quickly assisting with a reflect catching Ana off guard. I try to keep my focus on Torbjörn now as he tries to hammer me.