Chapter Three

"Aqua,  we are here." Pacific tells me. I look out the window and I see the Capital!

To bad I am here because I am going to die.

The train stops and when the doors open I hear the crowd go crazy, some of them are crying.

Peacekeepers push the crowd out of the way so we can get to our little condo thing.

We get inside and it is District Four,  capitalized.

There is fishing nets om the walls, and bright blue stuff all over.

"Home sweet home right?"  Milligan sequels.

"Yeah! Just like home, expect you know sparkling crap all over the place." Pacific tells Milligan.

"You are so hard to please young man." Milligan whines

"He is always like that." I say, trying hard not to laugh.

Milligan storms out of the room, but comes back like five seconds later saying something about stylists coming in an hour.

Joy I get to me paraded around like an idiot,  fun.

                               ...

"Hello deary." my stylist says. "My name is Horny Rose." I try hard not to laugh.  "Now put this on."

She hands me a very big blue dress with sea shells at the bottom.

"Gee, thanks just like what we wear at home! " I say sarcastically.

"PERFECT! " she squeals "Now make up."

She puts all this blue and white junk on my face. But when I look in the mirror,  I look beautiful.

"Thank you." I say this time sincerely.