#56

A/N

I hope you all enjoy🌟Sorry for any mistakes💓

*****

Ariana Grande & Y/N- Your mine

*****

My heart was beating fast and hard against my chest, my palms slightly shaking. The private jet had landed on the clear side of the island. I looked out the plane window, noticing the sun making its journey way down, the sea water reflecting the bright orange, red, and yellow colors.

Y/N turned his body, facing me. He had a wide smile on his beautiful shaped face. He sent me a wink, before standing up. His arms reached for the small bag I had brought with me on the plane, that was placed on the compartment above me.

I unbuckled the seat belt carefully, making sure I didn't damage the dress.

Raising my arms in the air, I felt my bones crack as they settled into a comfortable state.

I sighed, feeling my body relax. I followed Y/N as he made his way to the exit of the plane.

Irritated with the quite, large puffy dress; I pulled the ends of the front up to my knees. Not wanting to fall down the plane stairs, and land to my death, I gracefully and carefully made my way down.

"Took you long enough," Y/N teased, smirking at me. Narrowing my eyes, I punch him in the arm.

"shut up," I muttered. I crossed my arms, and looked away, trying to act upset by his comment. Y/N chuckled and shook his head at my silliness.

"Here, take the suitcases to the house, and you can leave after that." Y/N ordered the servant who stood before us. The man nodded, before taking our stuff and heading for the beach house that was a few meters away.

In a sudden movement, I was lifted into the air, making me yelp out in surprise. My right hand held onto Y/N's neck, his laughing echoing in my ear.

"Y/N! Put me down, I'm heavy!" You hissed, blushing. Y/N sent me a glare, but didn't place me on the ground.

"Stop saying that! You aren't heavy at all, darling." He whispered, kissing my cheek. I didn't say anything back, knowing if I argued about my weight, it would upset him.

Y/N made his way to the beach. I raised my eyebrow, wondering why he was heading there.

Glancing at him, I saw his cheeky look on his face. My eyes widen as I figured out what he planed to do.

"Y/N, No! Don't you dare!" I said, but it was a bit to late. He threw me into the water.

The cold water spread through my body, making curse under my breath. My dress was wet, making it cling to my body a bit to tight. I felt my hair slowly lose from its style. Luckily, the makeup I wore was water proof.

Trying to stand up without falling down, I glare at him. He stood by the beach, laughing. I splashed some water toward him. He gave me a wide smile, showing his teeth.

He had his way towards me, the water wetting his black suit. The white shirt he wore under hugged his body, letting me see his muscles underneath.

Just by seeing them, I could imagine myself in his arms. My head on his chest, as his arms run up and down my nude back. I felt myself blush at the thought.

He was only a inch away, so close yet feeling far. His left hand reached up towards me. His fingers moving a piece of my lose hair away from my face.

Being quite short, and him being over 6'0, I had to tilt my head up slightly to met his gaze.

"I love you," he whispered, kissing my forehead. He grabbed my hands, and began to twirl me around.

"You are my wife! My wife! My wife!" He kept yelling into the air, I laughed, and tried to run away from him.

Tripping over my wet white wedding dress, I landed on the sand. I giggled, and spread my arms wide.

Y/N come, and hovered over my body. Leaning down, he supported himself on his arms.

"You belong to me, my darling. You soul, your heart, your body. Everything that is yours is mine, and everything that is mine is yours. You are all that matter to me, and I'm never letting you go."

That's how the rest of my night went. With me and my new husband just enjoying our time together.

****
A/N

Hope you all enjoyed this small update...😁💕

Also would you guys like me to use a guy more or would you all prefer that I use a girl and Y/N g!p??🤔

Just let me know your thoughts on that💭💭