Welcome To Camp Kikiwaka

note that even though the episode names are the same, the dialogue and events that happen do not/may not occur in the show. also outfits will be on the top.

E M M Ame, ravi and zuri, walked up to the camp entrance

E M M A
me, ravi and zuri, walked up to the camp entrance. "camp kikiwaka." zuri read the sign aloud. she snickered. "it sounds like a medical issue." i rolled my eyes. "don't joke about that." she apologized and we walked up to the registration desk. sitting there looked a lady about 40 years old. i put down my many bags and walked up to her. "hello. im emma ross and this is my brother and sister ravi and zuri ross." i continued. "i need someone to take my bag to my room."
the lady looked at me and rolled her eyes. "that's not how it works, rich girl. and i also don't care since your check cleared so go sign in with my niece." she pointed to a girl with two pigtails and whiteish hair. i walked over to her and told her our names. me and zuri were going to a cabin called "woodchuck" while ravi was going to a cabin called "grizzly". we parted ways and went to our cabins.
when me and zuri walked in, we were greeted by a preppy counselor named lou. also by a girl with black hair who was more serious. her name was tiffany. i threw my bags on a bed and started to unpack my area of the four cabin beds. after i was done unpacking, lou told us there was a campfire outside and for us to join her.

N O   O N E
emma and lou walked out there cabins. "and later, we can connect our mosquito bites and see what shape they make." she pulled up her shorts to reveal mosquito bites connected of abraham lincoln. "look, mine make abe lincoln!" lou said excitedly. suddenly, a boy caught emmas eye. he was the counselor of ravis cabin. "woah, there's a supes cute guy there and you led with mud dabs." wind started to blow and emmas beautiful hair blew in the wind.
xander got up out his seat. "woah, i think im in love." he said when he saw the blonde haired beauty. "yes!" a girl named hazel who's madly in love with him said. "let's get married after the tetherball tournament!" she leaned in for a kiss but he was walking towards emma. they shook hands and introduced themselves. "im emma."
"im xander."
"im nauseous." said hazel along with them. "aw, looks like cupid just an arrow." lou said as her smiley self. "i hope it goes in her eye and put her ear." hazel said, seriously. lou whispered in emmas ear. "don't go to the archery range with her." emma looked at hazel with a scared look.

E M M A
hazel looked at xander then back at me. "hes mine so back off blondie." xander put his hands up in defense. "no im not." she scoffed and walked away. "sorry, she's not good with new people. or old people. or any people." lou said. i laughed and we walked back to our cabin.
-
part one of two. words: 537