195 - jack

liked by gracegilinsky, jackj, josienewman and 2,341,738 others

jackgilinsky: lil got her fashion sense from her aunt! she also looks like daffy duck 🦆

tagged: josienewman, gracegilinsky

view all 793.6k comments

taylornewman: my little princess

jasonnewman: are you having a deep collective conversation?

kylenewman: 🦆

josienewman: leave my girl alone!!

gracegilinsky: i mean i did teach her how to dress💁🏼

claudiatihan: WHAT A CUTIE!!

stassiebaby: i can't wait for your babies!

•••

hi.
okay so i'm pretty sure everyone knows about the jack and madison situation. and i totally get that what jack said was wrong but i mean a drunk persons words are a sober persons thoughts right? i know some people aren't going to agree with me and that's fine but i personally think something must've happened for him to say that!
they were together for two years like why didn't it happen sooner? and some are saying that she deserves better? what he called her a slut and all of a sudden she deserves better? i'm sorry but i hear girls get called sluts everyday but no one defends them! why because they're not famous? jack shouldn't have called her that in front of people and he shouldn't have said it intoxicated, but how do we know that he has never said it before or she has never called him something?
i wasn't going to say anything but everything is getting out of hand it was so small now it's massive. that video should have never gotten released it was their business not ours!
anyways i have nothing against madison and i don't hate her. this isn't me defending jack because as i said what he did wasn't right but they're human and this happens. it happens everyday! every woman and man has been called a slut so relax. thank you xx

if you read all that thankq 💋