Tu Hai Meri Chahat - Part 2

Next Morning

"Kashish di mera breakfast kahan hai?"

yells Charu, sitting on the breakfast table.

With a huge smile, Kashish comes out of the kitchen with a tray full of food in her hand. Coming towards Charu, she puts the tray in front of her.

"Ye le! I know it's your favorite!"

says Kashish, with a smile!

Charu gets extremely happy on seeing her favorite "Aaloo ke parathay" for breakfast! A huge smile creeps on her lips. Getting up from her chair, Charu gets up and runs to hug Kashish, out of excitement.

"Thanks Di! You are the best!"

says Charu while hugging Kashish!

Just then, Kashish hears her phone ringing from her room. She breaks the hug with Charu and walks towards her room to pick up the phone.

Reaching inside her room, Kashish takes the phone in her hand and sees the person who is calling. He is none other than Sujal Grewal, who is calling her.

As soon as she sees the name, yesterday's incident starts playing in front of her eyes. Her eyes starts brimming with tears. Her mind says not to pick up the call, but her heart says to pick it up. She gets confused between her heart and her mind.

Deciding to pick up the call, she moves her right hand's index finger towards the green button to pick it up.  Just then the phone stops ringing. Deciding to call him back, she is just about to call him back when the door bell rings. Thinking she will call him back later, she goes outside to open the door.

Reaching in front of the door, she opens it up and gets shocked to see Sujal there, standing in front of her. His eyes blazing with anger and jealousy. His right hand turns into a fist.

Sujal takes two steps towards her in anger and frustration.

"Tumhari himat kaise hui meri call ignore karne ki?"

asks Sujal, raising his voice a little, but keeps a check on his voice because of his surroundings.

Kashish just stands there with no emotions on her face. He misunderstood her again. He judged her again. He is insulting her again.

"Aaj aapne phir mujhe galat samajh lia."

says Kashish, with tears in her eyes.

It hurts Sujal to see his Kashish crying. He can tolerate anything, but tears in his Kashish's eyes. With his right hand, he grabs her left hand's wrist.

"Chalo mere sath!"

says Sujal, in a stern tone.

Not giving her a chance to protest, Sujal pulls her outside the house and gets her to sit in his car. Without protesting, Kashish just sits in his car silently. She knows what's coming next. In fact, she is ready to answer all his question and get her answers as well.

Sitting in his car, he starts it and drives away. Their whole journey is a silent one. Kashish glances towards him two or three times to see his reactions, but he is not looking towards her at all. He starts driving extremely fast.

After few minutes, the car comes to a halt. Looking around, Kashish sees the surroundings around her and finds it to be a very silent place. This makes her nervous and fearful.