Alice in Wonderland

So, before I show you, I think I need to give you some back story.

I've been reading Heartless by Marissa  Meyer, and I freaking LOVE it!!! Its so romantic and awesome, and it inspired me to do this! I'm actually pretty proud of it. I have decided I'm not going to ink or color it, I like it best as a sketch. I was originally going to do a meadow, with Alice in the middle surrounded by the Mad Hatter and the tea party people, the Queen of Hearts, the Caterpillar, and the Cheshire Cat. I realized it would be easier to do a floating island with Alice's all alone. I think I really nailed the shading too! Well, here it is (Not fully finished, will release an updated version soon)

 I think I really nailed the shading too! Well, here it is (Not fully finished, will release an updated version soon)

Thank you for reading, and please check out my new book... I don't know what I'm calling it yet, BUUT first person to give me a name I like will have that title be the title, and gets dedication and shoutout from me! Yay...

The song is a-freaking-maziiing!!! The people who wrote this are soooo talented, and I think the song is so beautiful, and is perfect for Alice in Wonderland!