Dean Winchester

I woke up to my uncle John yelling for me and my cousin Dean. He isn't really my cousin my dad and john have been friends before me and Dean were even thought of. I looked over and saw that Dean was already looking over at me. "what dean-bag?" I said.

"wow Clarie dean-bag such a good way to insult me." he said sarcsticly

"I could've said douchebag but you know me being me I was trying to be nice." who was I kidding I'm never nice unless your hurt,nice to me,or my family.

"Dean and Clarie get your asses down here now!" said my dad. haha we are screwed.

When we were in my dad's living room there was two people with black eyes, I ran straight into the kitchen to grab some salt.Next thing I knew I was thrown against the wall. Pain surged through my lower back. "ouch you son of a bitch." I yelled. I still got up and went running into the kitchen the salt was on the table.I threw salt at the demons. my dad and uncle john had enough time to kill those jerks.

"Bobby, Dean,and Clarie I'm going on my own hunting trip for a week." said John.

"Dad why on Earth would you wanna go on a hunting trip alone,what if something happens to you?" said dean.without even looking over at him I can tell he is worried. I'm pretty sure he tried to keep it hidden. "Don't worry Dean I'll be fine."

"Uncle John what if-"

"what if nothing Clarie I'll be fine." And that was the end of the conversation.

Dean and I walked back upstairs into my room. "Dean your dad will be fine I promise." I said.

"claire don't make promises you can't keep." he said in a low voice. did he really just say that after I'm trying to comfort him. I'm not even gonna say anything and act like it hurt my feelings, and when he feels like crap for being a douchebag I'll forgive him.

          ~two weeks later~

"Bye dad we're going to get Sammy. love you."

"bye.love ya to" said my dad

dean still hadn't said sorry for acting like a jerk and we haven't talked in two weeks. as we say our goodbyes and walk out to the impala my dad looks at us and says "don't come back until you find john." He just walks back into the house. whatever I don't even need to bother with it. Dean grabs our things and puts it I to the trunk. "Thanks." I say. and he doesn't respond. he starts up the car and drives off.

So he is still mad at me even though it should be the other way around. "Dean... are you mad at me?" I usually don't care if he is but it is just bothering me that he is this time.

    "no. I just don't feel like talking right now. and if I was mad at you, you'd know."

  "well you know you have been ignoring me for the last two weeks! and I don't know why. I was just trying to comfort you but nooooo you decide to be a douche and act like a jerk to me." I say in a smart allec voice.

  "I'm not mad at you now just let me focus on driving we are like 4 hours away. Dean said.

       With that he turns on his classic rock and we are on our way to see Sammy. I miss him so much! its been like 5 years since I've seen him.

         I'm tired so I turn my head and start to drift off. maybe by the time we get there i'd have a good couple of hours of sleep. "Clarie I'm sorry for ignoring.you." Dean says. "mhmmm" I'm to lazy right now to say its fine and I finally drift off into my slumber.

  *Dean's POV*

    I look over and see that Clarie is sleeping. I feel bad for ignoring her the last couple of weeks. I like her a lot. I might even be in love with her she is amazing. but she thinks in a total douchebag. I see a sign that says Stanford Collage next exit. "Clarie we're almost here." I look over and Clarie has her arms like she is gonna karate chop someone "what?" she murmmurs. she looks cute when she has no idea what's going on...