Chapter 2

Ty POV.

I followed her, she was in pain.

I opened the door to access her room, she didn't even look, I lied next to her, I leaned in a hug and said:  "Don't cry Steph, we'll find a way out of this problem, trust me."

It felt like I was feeling her pain, my wolf was like always joking she's your mate, I tried to block the link but I couldn't my wolf kept whispering annoying thoughts mate, mate, mate,mate, mate, mate she's your mate.

Ohhh it wasn't the right time to joke about it In such circumstances, I needed to stand next to her, whatever happens.

After what it seemed a lifetime she said:  "Out of this problem? Trust you? you made my life a living hell all the high school years, you made of me a joke and suddenly because you have to marry me you go caring, you treated me like shit, like something you wanna get rid of, Can God humiliate me more? I feel

stupid, no one care about me, about my feelings even those two out there, my parents, they made the choice I had to make."

she sat up, pull her hair in a ponytail out of her face.

He was pissed off for real, she was stronger than ever , the color of her eyes were getting a dark red, she was about to shift,  ready for a fight.

"Calm down Steph,  Calm Down please Calm down "

She released what she was up to, and the tears fell down her cheeks again, even though she hated me I didn't hate her, because somehow I felt a need to stay and comfort her but when she yelled at me get out I knew that she didn't want me around her, so I left.

I went downstairs, then I heard, Dad yelling from behind me, he waved at me to follow him so I did until we reached the meeting room

"Ty, we have a long serious talk,  so sit down "

I obeyed.

"Tyler, you are losing your respect between the Pack members,  you are their Alpha not friend and you should start act like one "

I murmured, "whatever "

"Ty go get ready for your engagement,  don't forget act you guys like mates,  it's an order "

He was using the Alpha tone on me, I didn't like it at all "stop giving me orders you are ruining my f****** life "

I shut the door, and went upstairs to meet Steph.

I entered her room without even knocking, as usual she was furious "What the hell Tyler?  don't you have any respect for other's properties? "

I yelled "Whatever Stephanie "

I shut the door on the two of us, as making sure that no one heard us

"Steph, mom just told me something, we haven't found our mates, but there's a reason,  we are Stoness a type of werewolves that even if they turned 17, their mind isn't enough mature to specify its mate, so it happens that our parents make us marry but what about divorce when we found our mates to be with them,  but look it has to be our dirty little secret "

she looked at me with wide eyes, then I guess she found few words "I-i- yeah...  but..  yeah...  what?  Okay deal "

I was sort of surprised then I nodded "Thank you,  and can I ask you a question? "

She smirked "You already did... "

"Steph do you hate me? I mean I hurt you a lot....  Euh.... you know "

she stared at me with wide eyes and said "are you trying to apologize? you hurt me a lot, and yeah I hated you but I don't anymore cause I am tired of you ruining my life "

I was terrified, she is the first girl I meet who doesn't spin around me, she's being honest, I can trust her

"Look I am very sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you in the last few years,  i thought that we were joking around, I didn't even know that it hurt you like this, sorry,  so sorry ".

she smiled,  I could notice her cute smile "Don't worry, Tyler,  go out now I wanna get dressed "

"where are you going? "

I asked with suspicious eyes

"I am going out with Chase later tonight " she answered

"out? really? he's a playboy , will play with then get rid of you just like the others watch out,  "

"go out Ty it's none of your business, out , and Friends? "

I nodded a sure and went outside to breath fresh air.

She is going out with chase, what does she like about him?

Why Do I even care? I don't.

I walked in the forest, heard the sound of the green leaves in the wind, I looked up, at the blue sky in that summer day, but the sound of some engine cut off the silence,  I turned back, I saw chase coming to take Steph,  I waited for her to show up, and when she did she was looking damn HOT.

it was actually the first time I saw her,in other than large panties and big hoodie.

no, she was great,  she was wearing a short jeans short, with a purple tank top and a bun in her hair.  Just perfect.

Than when our eyes met and she noticed that I am staring she waved with a drawn smile on her face.

Chase turned a side to see who was she waving for, and when he saw me he became red of anger,  his wolf barely took over him, that's so cool.

Maybe they will break up and she'll be mine then

oh hell no, I am going crazy.

Whatever it will definitely be a drive by relationship it's not like she's my mate or something.

I waved back to her, and they took off.