Just Stop and Listen

Chapter 4

(Chloe speaks through the whole POV)

Chloe POV:

<Tape One Reason One>

Most of you will not care. By care I mean....that I am dead. Mostly likely I am dead. Because your watching these tapes. Just listen to the words. You will find out why. Why I am dead. Why I killed myself. But if you really don't care just shut off this tape now.

Well enough about that. It is time for the reason you are listening. Here is tape one reason. It about my crush. Not my true love crush. Just my crush. Pretty sure you know who I am talking about. If you don't. Well..his name is... "Nick Dobbs"

Nick sweet Nick. How could you ever hurt a living thing.

Do you remember I waited for you and you waited for me in school? Remember you said you loved me? That you will always be there for me? WRONG! Not after the night you left me. So here the story.

You and me were walking down the hall hold hands. I rested my head on your chest while we are walking. I felted loved. The first time. That night you said "Chloe lets go to the park for a nice long walk." So I went home to get ready.

When you show up. Things were fine. Fine enough for me to actually walk outside my house. We went to the park. We walk for about five minutes till. We went on the playground slides. I was running back and forth on the set. You were casing me. It felted like I was in a movie.

You got off the set and went to slide. I went to the slide that you were at. I slide down. Hoping you will catch me. My arms were up. Saying "Nick Nick" repeatedly.

Then you caught me. I was laughing. Then you grinned. I was wondering why. That when it happened. When your friends. Your devil friends came up. With both arms behind there backs.

You set me down and went to your friends. Then when you turned around. You winks at one of them. It was like a sign saying to me "Run Chloe run." But I stood there.

So after a minute after your little sign. All your friends egg me. I was a mess.Fell to the ground and begun to cry. Then you walked away.