Panicked

At classroom

.:: Your POV ::.

Now he's beside me. Why I felt glad sitting next to him before? But now.. I cant accept him to be by my side. For some reason.. I think it's because I saw him with that blood stains. He's bullying people just like that gangster I met before in my first day of school.

I thought he's different. Not like them.. I thought he's nice. I trust him before..
I look aside, seeing him puts his right hand under his chin. First focusing on his rings and his hands.. His lips.. His nose.. It surprised me when I can see abit of his lower eyeline...

Oh! Damn!! I forgot this afternoon I have to look for the kids, I'm so excited..!

.:: 3rd person POV ::.

Your mom had adopt many orphans and she even built one home for them. More like apartment building. There are so many orphans there and since my mom not here again, I've been assigned by 'court people' to take care of it. (Well reader in here like kids!)

Eventho before this you dislikes/despise kids because they always made you uncomfortable, but now you realised. That is actually who we(human) are before then..

~Time skip~

.:: Your POV ::.

Now after this go home.. change proper clothes and visit the children's home!
I can't wait to see Nami(one of reader's fav child so far). I wonder how she's doing right now.. I smiled by myself..

"You look so happy, Miss Hyun"

I just glanced at U through the car's mirror.

--

Once I arrived home, I see Ji (U's mother or known as our maid) running towards me. Rushing.. I wonder what happened.

"Miss Hyun!! I'm glad Miss Hyun came back earlier!"

"Hm?"
I replied with abit worried.

"The children's home!"

"W-what?"
I've spoke up because I'm worried as fuck.

"I just called by Miss Hyun's sister! Now she's at the children's home.. It's burning right now.. t-the child-dren's h-home.."

My eyes widened,
First thing that popped up in my head is..
"N-nami.."
I stuttered... I feel like I want to cry.. Just now I'm so eager to visit her..

U spoke up,
"Are they s-safe..??

"Some of them manage to go out b-but--"

I cutted off Ji's sentences, by rushing outside and snatched car's key from U.

Eventho I don't even have car license but now it doesn't matter anymore!

"Miss Hyun!!"

They shouted but I started the car engine, rushing and drove the car off.. Leaving two of them.

I drove it so fast.. Once I arrived at the children's house, it's really burning.. Fire everywhere..

Theres many childrens grouping infront of the building with my sister..

I rushed outside and run towards the group of childrens..

"Are you guys okay?! Is anyone wounded or got hurt??"
I'm panicked.

"Calm down, Ki. They're not wounded nor got hurted. But the firemen now working for it to search for the other children inside.. Theres about 50 more children.."

My eyes widened and worried.
"T-that's alot of th-them!!!"

My heart is pounding and I rush towards the burning building..

"HYUN!! IT'S DANGEROUS!! COME BACK HERE!! NOW"

I ignored my sister's warning.
I snatch(again) one of the fireman's coat and wearing it while running towards the building.

That fireman didn't say anything..

As I entered the building, I admit it.. It's really damn hot.. I feel like I'm burning too.

But now I want to save the children..

Hope you like this chapter!
Anyway, thanks for 400 reads/views! :')
Ya'll are amazing!