fifteen.

skiiyuh.

Ski and I sat in the living room, across from Jahseh and Jasmine, who were on the xbox. I tried to come up with a plan, typing ideas into my notes on my phone. When I came up with a few, I texted them to Ski, since we couldn't ruin the plans by talking aloud. I looked up every once in a while, to see X and Jasmine arguing while playing The Walking Dead Season 3.

"My guy, where is Clementine?" Jasmine was tryna find her fictional daughter, and so far, she wasn't there.

"She not there, obviously, you barbecue infested hoe," X rolled his eyes.

"Don't start with me, you knick knack patty wack tic tac tooth pic faced bitch," she retorted.

I just wanna know if they're okay. I'ma put them in my prayers tonight. Hopefully my man Jesus helps them. These two had me dying laughing, as they continued back and forth.

Sadly, Ski interrupted, "Shut y'all light bright highlight churro chiquita banana headasses up, damn."

Yeah. They all need help.

After Ski shut that down, we finally got back to work, agreeing to start with operation #makeherh2o. Long story short, we gon' get them drunk enough to the point of.... canoodling. How? Ski is pretty persuasive, so that works. With what? Let's just say that my girl Dej Loaf helped out with this.

Me, you, and hennessey....

faceneck. But nah, we gon' get hennessey and vodka. Why vodka? I forgot, but it works.

Hopefully Ski doesn't try to get me white girl wasted. I still gotta get home to my momma.