WAR OF HEARTS (JUGHEAD) | OPEN

0. STATUS
taken [✓]
open []

0000. TITLE
war of hearts

0001. LOVE INTEREST
jughead jones

0002. DESCRIPTION
description would be any quote about love or quotes from the song war of hearts by. ruelle.

ex. ❝ I can't help but love you even though I try not to i can't help but want you. ❞

❝ come to me in the night hours. I will wait for you. And I can't sleep 'cause thoughts devour thoughts of you consume❞

❝ stay with me a little longer, I will wait for you shadows creep and want grows stronger. ❞

and as for the short description of the story: the town with pep, is no longer seen as pearl white smiles and perfection as the dead body of golden boy jason blossom is found up dead. (main characters name here) and her friends are drowned in with lies and secrets of the town of riverdale. to top it all off two best friends fall recklessly in love with each other not knowing the consequences that lie ahead.

0003. PLOT
the best of friends jughead and (main characters name here) have known each other since they were small. and so over the years as they grew up with jughead the aspiring writer and (main characters name here) his witty sidekick. things begin to stir up in the town of riverdale, the so called town with pep as the golden boy jason blossom is found shot and washed up on the shores of sweet water river. (main characters name here) and the gang indulge into the gruesome murder and try to figure out who killed jason blossom. but along the way the two best friends who only saw each other as nothing more then friends soon begin falling hopelessly in love with each other.

* ideas for how to write the book.

you could start the book with them in pops, maybe how with each episode how jughead does his narration have (main characters name here) be by his side and that's how you would start each chapter. love triangle.

(main characters name here) + jughead + betty

the confessing of feelings could be at the dance instantly or slowly progress with twist or slowly progress with drama at the end and go on to season 2.

drama include: jealousy ( reggie + main character ).

break up at the end with drama ( jughead + main ) heartbreaking scene involving tears and stuff.

cute fluffy moments like the dance.

struggles. jughead not accepting help causing conflict between them.

(these are just ideas to help out.)

0004. FACECLAIM (MAIN)
elle fanning
arden cho
bianca santos

* i couldn't decide on the name so here are a couple of examples you can choose from:

drew, jamie, lillian, carter, wren, nancy, adaline, jax, clementine, francesca, frankie, florence, jane, wendy, weslyn, nova, jupiter, carmen, cari.

0005. COVERS
if you want the plot here are some simple af covers that I could make for the book.

*just examples

** do not steal idea, please and thank you

** do not steal idea, please and thank you. written by. mieczysIaws if need help im down to help with plot progression.