• 12 •

Daehwi's POV

We were all having a good time, laughing and telling stories since it's been pretty long since we last met each other.

I jumped a bit in my seat, making Baejin laugh, when I heard the knock on the door. I knew who was behind the door, so I started sweating and trembling at the thought of seeing her.

There was a second knock until Woojin screamed "I'm coming!". He went to the door and opened it, only to reveal his goofy smile to the people standing behind it.

"Jihoon! Rose!" Almost instantly everyone's head turns to the door as soon as they hear their two names.

Everyone rushes into the hall to greet the two. Me including. I heard a lot of talking and "hey!"'s but I couldn't quite see anything since I was one of the smaller people here.

It took a few minutes until I saw Jihoon running to me only to tackle me with a hug. I barely had the power to not fall to the ground but somehow did it anyway.

We both laughed and let go of each other. "I missed you, man." He said with a grin on his face. "I missed you too!" I said laughing.

As soon as Jihoon stepped away from me, I took a sharp breath in. There she was. In all her beauty, she was just standing there talking to Youngmin, but she looks gorgeous.

The way her long dark brown, almost black hair falls on her back and swoops back and forth when she's moving. The way her eyes crinkle up when she laughs, her cheeks will turn into small little puff balls when she laughs, also having small dimples on each side of her mouth corners.

I didn't notice that she was looking at me as well until a few seconds ago. I looked away, a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

I saw that she was going going in my direction suddenly feeling hot and dizzy. I felt my hands shaking and I tried to control them as much as I can. Just be yourself, Daehwi. Your goofy self. I said to myself.

As soon as she was right in front of me, I looked at her. Wow. She is beautiful.

Her brown-greenish eyes which are really pretty and big, her rosy lips, her cheeks who have a faint pink on them, her hair which was parted in the middle while having bangs front out. Her face was small and structured.

"Hi." She greeted me with a smile. Her smile. I could've melted right then and there. Her not so perfect teeth started showing, they were white but not straight which I found to be very cute.

The way her lips curl up when she smiles, makes me want her to smile all the time.

"Hi." I breathed, giving a smile back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rose's POV

"Hi." He breathed, giving me a smile back.

He's mesmerizing. His uneven eyelids (which by the way, I think are his charm), to his pink lips. His eyebrows were kind of a square which I find funny but somehow attractive. His teeth, as white as snow, also straight. His cheeks looked flushed and cute. His nose was literally glowing. I love his nose already. I kind of have an obsession with noses. Anyway...

His hair was on one side gelled up and was a greyish color. He must've colored it.

He was not very tall but still a bit taller than me. His legs were really cute, as was the rest of his body. He is just in general cute.