Hey ... (Update)

Yes, I'm alive, and I am writing. Most of you all must've forgotten me already, 'cause I've been away in forever. I hate the fact that there are people that read my stories, and some of them enjoy them, but I just stopped. I feel bad about that.

   As a young - what's the word? - writer, insperation is the most important thing you got to gain to write stories, poems, articles and stuff. Things that entertain the reader, and that's what I always wanted to do. Make stories that I love to write, and readers with comments about it, and even if they're bad or not, I still love Reading them. It gives me a sort of hope, and it pushes me to write more.

   But sad enough, I haven't been writing on Mad Father that much, and that's very bad since it's the most famous one of my books. I can't really explain why I don't write anymore here, but can say that it's because of homework and other activities I have to put first. My parents doesn't let me sit that long in front of my computer since they think I don't do anything else than writing on the computer all the time. From my perspective, I feel like they don't understand the author-thing that I want to accomplish. From I was just 9 years old, I knew I wanted to write a book, and I still am; it's my dream.

   Mad Father is like the most exiting and original game that I enjoyed playing, and I play a lot of videogames. When I started to write on Wattpad, I thought it would be funny to write a book out of the game, like how it could've been told in a book. It was like a pre-starter for me, untill I started other books that I wasn't too focused at, but still wrote more Chapters for. I never thought the story would be that popular, even though there's a lot of Anime-lovers out there (like me) that likes such Things. I thought people liked original stories better, so I underrated Mad Father for a while.

   1252 reads, 28 comments, and 12 likes. It's probably not that much compared to the others, but for me, it's like I'm like a God. One person that writes something, and hundreds of People reads it. I mean, what does that to ha human? I was so shocked when I checked my Wattpad after many months. I can't find a better word than "Thank you so, so, so, so much!"

    I'm having troubles in my life, but not that bad as it used to. Now I'm better in English in fact, and I'm ready to give this a try again With next Chapter of Mad Father.

How about that? :)