Part 2

hey guys thanx for ur lovely response nd so sorry for the delay.....soo here is the nxt chapter....i hope u would like it.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

the scene sticks on a girly bedroom....and sunrays r falling inside the room making the girl waken up.....indicating her to get up......morning has come.....tht girl slowly wakes up with a smile......

girl: good morning my beautiful bedroom.....tumhe pata hai bedroom jab main london mein thi na mujhe tumhari bahaut yaad aati thi......i missed you alot.....but no worries ab main waapis aagayi hoon.....aur itni aasaani se tumhara peecha nhi chodungi.....

and that girl gets off from the bed and goes to take a shower....and comes out after 10 minutes....

she is getting ready to go to her college.....it's been 2 months she came back to udaipur......she was wearing this.....

she 's soo simple by heart and nature

she 's soo simple by heart and nature.....nd now she's applying eyeliner on her eyes lashes nd looking at the mirror......

girl: i know roomie.....main bahaut pretty lag rahi hoon.....but i want to hear this from rohan......

and just then tht mum's girl calls him.....(obviously akshara only)

ak: naira beta jaldi apni coffee pee lo.....pir tumhe college bi to jaana hai na....

n: yaa aayi mumma......

and she wents  downstairs.....and greets her mumma good morning.....

ak: chalo naira ab jaldi se coffee pi lo....

n: yaa mumma.....

and she drinks her coffee nd about to go to college but just then she remembers something.....

n: omgg....main apna phone toh room mein hi bhool gayi.....mumma aap mera bag catch karo main abhi aayi....

and with that naira throws her bag towards akshara.....

ak(catching the bag carefully): yeh ladki kabhi nahi sudheregi....itni badi ho gayi phir bhi bacchon jaisi harqatein karti hai....i think iski shaadi mujhe kisi doodh peete bacche ke saath karvani padegi......

and naira runs upstairs.......

and just then a boy in black suit enters the singhaniya mansion......he was tall, handsome nd was of rigid chest....he walks in the house......and at that time only naira comes downstair....she was smiling at her phone's screen.....an just then her leg slips and was about to fall.....akshara sees it nd shouts....

ak: naira sambhal ke......

and at that time only naira leaves her phone because of sudden jerk......nd was about to fall......but just then tht boy runs towards her and lifts her up by her waist with one hand nd catches naira's phone with other hand.....and then he makes her stand on her feet.....