01. Never Let Go

Taehyung can't believe it. It feels like they just debuted yesterday and here they are, standing on the stage, giving their speech for winning one of the biggest award this year.

Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook and Yoongi can't help but crying on the stage. Jimin and J-Hope are always be there to pat each other back, to makes them feel better. Taehyung also try his back to held his years, he almost let it drop too, but he want to be strong for them who broke down in tears.

After the whole event ended, they went back to their changing room, still can't believe that they won such a big award. Each of them express their thoughts and all staffs were congratulating them. Then, they decided to take photos with the trophy, of course to share with the fans around the world.

1 snap, 2 snap, when it's enough they went back to their own business. Taehyung on the other hand was busily looking for his phone. He asked his manager, his coordi-noona and some other staffs, but seems like no one saw it.

"I remember I put it around here when I come back. Where is it?" He muttered as he move some bag and other stuffs on the table, trying to find his important little thing.

Then, his phone appear before his eyes, someone hand it to him and his eyes immediately lit up as he took it without glancing at the person who give it to him.

"Ah! Here you are" He mumbles let out a sigh, but pause in sudden as if he got frozen. He remember the hand that just handing him the phone. Not because of the hand, it's because something on that hand. Something familiar to him.

It's a ring that he remember he choosed after almost 5 hours deciding among the other rings. Slowly, he look up to find you with a hesitant face.

"Y-yoonji...?" He asked awkwardly as he recalled about the fight he had with you before he flied to Hongkong.

⠀---

"Why are you here?" He asked softly when the other members leave you and him alone in his hotel room for some privacy.

"We need to talk." you muttered lowering your head.

"You came here all alone just to talk, and alone???" He asked, eyes never leave you who sat beside him on the bed, you nod, aware of his sharp glances.

"Aish, you don't need to come here alone just to talk, we can just talk through phonecalls and-"

"I need to see you, Taehyung!" you cut him as you look up to him, he was surprised when he catch your tearing eyes.

"Yoonji... why are you crying?" He pull you to his embrace and pats your hair, soothing you down.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that we fought yesterday and makes you left with heavy heart. I supposed to not demanding this and that. I'm sorry too if my appearance here annoy you, I just can't stay still. I can't sleep and I can't focus on my work either. I-I need to see you and apologized." you sob, clutching onto his shirt.

"Hey, hey... stop with the sorry." He parting a bit and wipe away your tears. "Also, stop this tears. Stop!" He command and magically your tears stop flowing, just like a kid, you staring at him innocently still with your teary eyes.

"It's not fully your fault. It's mine too. Maybe I just being tired from come back from Japan that day and need to rush to here again, so my emotions are all over the place. So, I messed it up. I'm sorry too, baby bear." He whispers each words as he want you to received his honesty.

"B-but I should've try to understand you, and yet I add more weight to your shoulder. I'm sorry." you response and hug him again, head on his chest. "Please, don't get mad and don't hate me for that." you pout and he chuckles finding your expression are beyond cutest, that he immediately forget about his drowsiness.

"Why should I hate you? I was looking for my phone earlier because I want to call you. I want to apologize and share my happiness about our winning to you, but then you appear before my eyes. Now, my happiness is feel so complete!!" He smile widely and you let out a happy sob.

"It's a relief that you don't hate me and.... and, congratulations honey bear!! You and the rest of BTS deserved it so much! I'm happy for you!" you finally smile while he tuck your strains hair behind your ears.

"Thank you, baby bear for always stay beside me. Never let go?"

"Never let go."