RESEARCH 1.0 : "TOO MUCH CURIOSITY LEADS TO DANGER"

Kamheel Kamheel Kamheel
I heard someone calling my name.

My POV
- I realized that the one who was calling me was my father. KAMHEEL are you alright he stated , I replied him with a nod , well that's good I heard you yell but for now please get up and get changed were going out of town to celebrate your graduation with Phil and his family my dad cheered happily, I was still recovering from my dream but when I heard Phil I got the motivation to get up since I'm gonna be with my friends and family.

~On the way to South Carolina~

Still my POV
- since it was still pretty early and I slept late last night I couldn't process that Phil was calling me. Kamhs Kamhs hey!!! . Oh I said stuttering sorry what is that , I just wanted to inform you that we are eating breakfast at your favorite restaurant come on they are waiting for us he said , just then I remembered that , that restaurant had internet so I could research about the story and maybe give me some answers about my dream.

~Google A Man's death theory~

-I saw a bunch of informations but I chose this one it says that every owner of the book has a part of fulfilling the prophesy that will break the curse and free all the souls including the prince but how will I know if this is true. I went further through my research and saw a video of a people going to the place where the prince's plane crashed then saw that , that place is near South Carolina where were at right now the research team said the place is now open for tourists but the house itself is too dangerous for people to go inside so it's just for brave people who are brave enough to volunteer to go inside they also say only the pure hearted ones can go inside without being a slithering snake but when people came inside the house nothing happened so I read my book and then I read the words "What has been started at night shall only be working at night" what does that mean uh I don't know,later on Phil's mom saw that I was kind of struggling through my research she said dear are you okay you have been staring at the computer for ages?, oh sorry aunty its just that I'm so curious about this article it might help me to be immune in this kind of situation when I become a psychiatrist . After seeing those informations a thunder was heard oh dear me my mom said I guess there is storm coming dear can we check in on a hotel while waiting for the rain to stop and I'm still sleepy, when I heard hotel I quickly searched for a hotel near the location but it was way to far but I can get a cab since the place is pretty popular now a days.

~At the hotel~

-3 rooms please my mom said then I said to the lady do you perhaps know the story a MAN'S death I said excitedly she said yes that is one of the most popular legend here in south Carolina because of the prince that was reported to be missing but that is just said to be a myth since they didn't see bones in the mansions, oh is that so I said lifeless well then thanks I'll b...... my words were cut by an old woman she said remember my words  if you have the book throw it away or you'll be in trouble or else you are willing to fulfill the prophecy but hearken this you shall not defeat MESAPHOTER YOU SHALL NOT DEFEAT MESAPHOTER YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT HER THROW THE BOOK I BEG OF YOU !!!!!!!
-after she said those words the guards quickly took her out of the hotel but she made me more curious about the story but who is MESAPHOTER and how does she know about the story maybe the legend is true what if I can fulfill the prophesy but nah I can't

The rain continued till night so we decided to stay at that hotel till night

~Sleeping time ~
-After we had dinner I was so tired but still curious about the legend but my tiredness defeated my viciousness so I drifted to sleep

ITS HER IS SHE THE ONE WHO WAS DESTINED TO SAVE US ALL FROM MESAPHOTER ? I heard echoing voice all around

Ps. Just imagine you are Taehyung okay😊😊😊😜😜

I was opening a opening a door trying to find my escape but then I was caught , they led me to a place I don't know where , they asked my name and said to me you are the one who will set us all free I was so scared but I managed to escape but after I left that place where they led me to I ran and ran but I was kind of lost in the galaxy there were no doors only darkness I was crying remembering what they said that I was the one then when I said no I was beaten like I had no other choice but to give in to it then I envisioned a woman with a child then  I was filled with guilt because I have to save the others then I was again beaten down on the ground , I remembered my happy moments with my family
Why did you do this to me why does it have to be me why take my happiness I said shouting hurting my throat

Then a guy said I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry my sister I don't know what to do .

Then a dog came to me symbolizing peace and freedom then after that I was caged symbolizing my sacrifice to give them freedom and peace. Then all my happiness was transformed into bad moments , Phil was protecting me from a man trying to hurt me and after all the visions I  was left alone in the cage.

BLINK......................

AUTHORS NOTE I APPRECIATED ALL THE READERS BUT PLEASE TO ALL THAT SEES THIS PLEASE READ AND VOTE THIS THANKS TO ALL ..................