Chapter One--Thyferra

Anakin felt weightless. Either he was dead or he was dying. He hoped he wasn't though; he had too much he wanted to do and he still had a promise to keep to Padmè. Anakin opened his eyes and found that he was lying on the floor of the destroyed Twilight, something really heavy lying on top of him.

Anakin tried to push it off but failed miserably. He was weak and he had no idea why. He could use the Force but if any jedi or sith were on this planet, they'd feel it so he just layed there for some time before trying again. This time he succeeded.

Anakin shoved whatever it was off of him and staggered to his feet, stumbling against a wall. Something was wrong and he knew it. Glancing down he checked himself over. There was a deep gash in his right side, almost as if he'd been clawed by something and he was bleeding excessively. He was already pale from bloodloss and he felt dizzy and nauseus.

Stumbling forward he began to check the ship for bodies but found none. No one was here. Did they think he was dead and left him? No, they would have buried him then. So where were they?

Anakin staggered off of the ship and the ground seemed to tilt on its side. He collapsed to the ground and rolled onto his back trying to stop the blood flow but he was so weak it was useless. His arms fell limply to his sides and he lay there, bleeding out and knowing he was going to die. All he saw were trees above him, so he figured they had crashed into a forrest.

Suddenly two greenish-gray, insectoid with two arms and black eyes were standing over him. His eyes were closing but he heard them make noises like they were talking to each other. His translator was in his ear and it seemed as though they were debating whether he was dead or alive.

"Help..." Was all he could get out before he lost consciousness.

💫💫💫💫
Anakin woke screaming in pain as he felt incinerating pain in his right side. In fact there was incinerating pain throughout his whole body and he screamed again, thrashing around on the operation table he was obviously lying on.

"Hold him down!" Someone yelled and he felt insectoid arms holding him down and that only made him struggle harder. Anakin fought to get free, throwing his body left and right to get them off. He couldn't use the Force without exposing who he was but he was sure that if they found his lightsaber then they already knew who he was.

Another scream errupted from his mouth and he felt someone stick a needle in the side of his neck. Anakin's sight blurred and he stopped moving as he started to pass out.

"We're trying to help you but we can't do that if you keep fighting us." A human voice stated.

"My friends...my boyfriend....w-where are t-they?" Anakin slurred.

"Your friends are fine. They're here outside the room watching." The human voice said.

Anakin turned his head and saw a two-way mirror and behind it he saw Ace standing there, with a few tears in his eyes. Anakin smiled softly and he smiled back, raising his hand to press it against the glass. Anakin raised his hand a little before his arm dropped and he passed out.

💫💫💫💫
The next time Anakin woke up, it was in a bed and he wasn't alone. A man he had never seen before was standing across the room by the door, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. The man had blond hair, blue eyes and fair skin. Anakin sat up and was surprised he felt no pain.

"You're awake. About time." The man said.

Anakin ran both of his hands through his hair, separating tangles in his curly hair. "Who the hell are you? And where am I?"

The man smirked. "Straight to the point, I see. Well we're on Thyferra and I'm Parjour Jackson."

Anakin snickered quietly and thought, Man your parents must have hated you

"What's so funny?" Parjour demanded.

Anakin shook his head, smiling. "Nothing."

Parjour narrowed his eyes and said, "Right well my turn. What's your name?"

"Anakin Skywalker." He said. He watched Parjour's reaction which was shock. Anakin narrowed his eyes this time and said, "Why are you so surprised?"

"You're a jedi. Uh...we heard about what happened on Coruscant. Obi Wan Kinobi went dark side." Parjour told him.

Wow news travels fast. But how would he know that Obi Wan turned to the dark side if he'd only been here for a day? It didn't make sense.

"How long have I been here?" Anakin asks cautiously.

Parjour blanched at his question and answered to the best of his ability. Which was honestly. "Two weeks."

Anakin sat down on the bed as he let the words sink in. He'd been on this planet for two weeks and he only just woke up. He lifted his shirt up and felt for the wound that should be there. All he felt was smooth skin and no bandages. He let his shirt fall back and cover his side. What the hell happened to him?

"Two weeks?" Anakin questioned. "H-how--"

"When the Vratix found you, you were half dead and bleeding out. They said you only uttered one word that they understood was 'help'. They brought you here where me and a few other doctors could give you medical treatment." Parjour explained. "You woke up during the surgery and started screaming and fighting. I had to sedate you so we could finish."

Anakin shook his head, confused. "But shouldn't I have some kind of scar?"

Parjour shook his head. "No. We placed you in a bacta tank and waited for the bacta to heal you which took a day or two. Your body was reacting to it and you went into a week and a half coma."

Anakin let out a breathless sigh and passed a hand through his hair before shaking his head. "Where are my friends?"

Parjour nodded his head at the fresh clothes on the chair by the bed. "Get dressed. I'll take you to them."

A/N: hey guys so how was the first chapter of the second book to Star Wars: The Clone Wars--The Chosen One?

Was it good?

And I'm adding a few more OC's. Chris Pratt as Parjour Jackson.