Chapter Three:Siege On Thyferra

Anakin found that fixing up a ship, meant for space was a lot harder than it looked. With Ace, Jett, Mekhi and himself working on it though, they managed to get most of the work done that day and it was now nightfall. They only had a few more things to do before the ship was in working order and flying condition.

Anakin smiled at Ace as he walked past him, heading for the little area Aviana and Alia set up for the young padawan learners so he could see how they were all doing. Anakin made his way inside the little hut the girls had made and was met with hugs from all of the kids.

"Hey guys! How are you doing?" Anakin asked them politely.

Harvey smiles at him and says, "We're doing great. Aviana and Alia have been helping us with our training."

Anakin ruffled Harvey's curly hair and told him that that was great and that he'd be back later. He told Aviana and Alia about the ship and that it should be finished soon before leaving them to continue what they were doing with the children.

Anakin sighed and ran a hand through his hair and walked back towards the building Parjour had led him out of earlier that day. He wanted to see what else was behind those doors. Before he could walk inside though Parjour strode over towards him.

"How are your friends? I-I mean how are you?" Parjour stutters a bit and Anakin shakes his head chuckling.

"I'm fine. Better than I thought I'd be so...yeah."

Parjour nodded and seemed to be thinking hard about something. "When you guys leave...can I come with? I could help out with medical and balistics and even weaponizing."

Anakin smiled. "Yeah of course you can come. You saved my life."

He patted Parjour on the shoulder and as he started walking there was a loud explosion and Anakin ducked from instinct whirling around as a warship that had lowered itself into the atmosphere above the city opened fire and he cursed.

Anakin stared up at the ship and realised that it was Obi Wan as the force shifted and he got a dreaded feeling in the pit of his stomach. His lips parted with a warning for Parjour to take cover but he didn't have time to say the words nor did he have to. Parjour had pulled not one but two blasters and began firing at the droids and clones being dropped from the ship above.

Anakin looked up and saw a canon pointed at the ground a couple hundred yards in front of him. A family of Vratix were standing there, too terrified to move. He screamed at them to move out of the way and started running towards them, still screaming but he was too late. The canon fired when he was ten feet away and it vaporized the family and sent Anakin flying back fifteen feet.

Ears ringing, pain shooting through his body and anger, fear and sorrow once again filling his heart, Anakin struggled to his feet coughing. He couldn't believe that family was gone. They were there one second......and then just gone the next and he was too slow to stop it.

Anakin's ears were still ringing and he heard muffled yelling and screaming, a lot of which sounded like it was coming from underwater. It was like he was drowning and people were trying to talk to him but their voices were all muffled and distorted. He looked around, coughing and stumbling, trying to find anyone. His friends, his boyfriend...Parjour!

"Anakin."

Anakin whirled around pulling his lightsaber and igniting it. Obi Wan stood two feet away from him, his own red lightsaber drawn. Anakin stepped back a few steps still slightly dazed from the shockwave that sent him flying.

"Stay away from me." Anakin says but his voice sounds weak. Way too weak. He squeezed his eyes shut against the pain in his head and opened them again, only to find that Obi Wan had moved closer to him. Anakin lashed out at him but Obi Wan grabbed his wrist and shoved him onto the ground, climbing on top of him.

"Get off me!" Anakin shouted weakly. He wriggled underneath Obi Wan but the man wouldn't budge. Anakin growled. "Get off of me you FUCKING PERVERTED ASSHOLE!!"

Obi Wan shook his head and Anakin focused all of his Force power on Obi Wan and sent him across the chaotic field, flipping to his feet. Anakin sprinted away, running as fast as he was able to with his blurred vision and pounding head. He ran into Ace and they fell to the ground in a tangle of arms and legs.

Anakin groaned in pain and raised his head a few inches off the ground. His head hurt too much for him to move; it felt like his head was going to explode. He whimpered in pain and Ace scrambled over to him.

"Anakin what happened?!" Ace demanded.

Anakin moved his head from left to right and said, "How long before the ship is able to move?"

"Mekhi and Jett are finishing it as we speak. Anakin--"

"Get Parjour, the children and the girls on the ship and I'll meet you there." Anakin ordered him.

"But you can barely move!" Ace protested.

"Just do it! Please." Anakin pleaded with him.

Ace swore and picked Anakin up bridalstyle, sprinting back down the path to the ship and he ran on, placing Anakin on a medical bed. Anakin groaned and clenched his eyes closed.

"Just-I'll be right back!" Ace shouted.

Mekhi and Jett came into the medical room and stared at Anakin. "What happened now?!"

Anakin just chuckled painfully. "No answer there."