Why are you here? (Victor Fuentes Smut) ;)

"No, I'll stay home this time. Be safe, okay?" I say mockingly towards myself as I think back to the night Vic and the guys left for tour. Usually I go with them but for some reason, I decided to stay home alone this time. I don't really miss a lot of dates. I needed him soooo bad right now. But I've decided to just sleep it off. Which is a bad mistake. It's only 9:30PM. I usually don't sleep until 4 something in the morning, so it's kinda weird. Ugh. The complications of dating a successful band member. But I mean I'm happy for him. I'm lying down in bed. I grab my laptop and pull it up onto my stomach. Such an awkward browsing position. But dont judge me now. 

Laughing to myself, I get the perfect idea. 

Automatically going to Wattpad I search the "Vic Fuentes smut" in the search bar. 

Bam. This is how I will spend my night. Besides, it's nothing new to me. I used to read this shit all the time before he and I were actually together. He's not home, he'll never know. After what seemed to have been the 4th one, I was driving myself crazy. I needed Vic sooo bad. I wanted so see him now. Looking up after hearing what sounded like the door opening, Vic's brilliant face lit up the room. 

"Oh my god. Am I dreaming?" I squeal out. 

"Hey! And you're not dreaming babe." He says as he pulls me into a hug, kissing my softly. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask him impatiently. 

"I wanted to surprise you, jump up and scare you!" he says back. 

Smirking, I remember I had been reading smut about him. "Fuck." I mumble under my breath before rushing over to the computer. 

"What do we have here missy?" he asks playfully as he looks at the screen. 

"So this is what you've been doing when I'm gone? Miss me much?" he teases before throwing down his other bag and removing his shirt. Biting my lip, I watch as he comes over towards me. Shutting the laptop lid, I set it down on the floor and wait for him to join me. Crawling over me, he lifts off my shirt. "I'll fix your horny problem." he growls as he roughly yanks my sweatpants off. Laughing at his way of doing so, I begin to fumble with his belt. After failing miserably he takes matters into his own hands, removing his own belt and pants. "Hurrrry upppp Viccccc." I whine as he finally crawls back over to me. "Someone's eager." chuckling, he continues. Lifting me up so that he could reach around to my back, he undoes my bra clasp. 

Sliding it down my arms gently, he tosses it to the floor beside the bed. Moving down towards my lower half, he grabs the hems of my underwear and slides them down. "Someone is a little wet." He said seductively, making me want him more. Making sure that his fingertips lightly brush my thighs as he does so. Lying there completely nude, I wait patiently for him to remove his last article of clothes, his boxers. Finally doing so, he leans over me one last time and plants a kiss on my forehead. "I've missed you." he mumbles as he lines himself up with my entrance. 

Allowing me a minute to adjust, he begins to increase his pace earning light moans from me at first. Nuzzling my head into his shoulder, I lightly bite him leaving small teeth indents. Moaning quietly in my ear, he picks up his pace as my bites get harder. Pulling away from him, I lean up and kiss him passionately. Running my tongue along his bottom lip, he soon allows entrance. As our tongues fight with one another, he picks up his pace yet again causing me to moan into his mouth. The harder and faster he thrusts, the louder and closer I get. 

I could tell he was getting close. His rhythm was getting sloppy. Pushing him off of me, I flip us both so now I'm the one on top. Straddling him firmly, I lower myself onto him. Now that I was in control, I could manage the pace and make it hell for him. Leaving love bites on his neck as I remain in control, he moans in my ear again. He starts to kiss my neck and bite too. Sending shivers down my spine."I'm close." I whisper against his neck. "You and me both." he says back, shuddering from my breath on his neck.  "Fuck." I moan out as I bring my body down onto his yet again. 

Grasping my hips tightly, he pulls my body onto his harder than I think he intended. Flipping us over once more, he takes back the lead and thrusts into me hard. Gripping his hair in my hand, I yell out his name as I release around him. Waiting a few moments, he finally reaches the end of his climax as well. Falling beside me, he pulls the blanket over the both of us. Grabbing my body and turning me so that I'm facing him, he smiles at me. "All better?" he asks. Still trying to catch my breath, I nod my head. "Much better." "I've missed you so fucking much." I say to him as I rest my head on his chest. "Next time, I'm going with you. And you should surprise me more often." Chuckling, I can feel him shaking his head. "You like it? And next time you're not going to have a choice, you're coming with me no matter what." Smiling to myself, I feel him kiss the top of my head. "I love you so much."