Chapter 1O

Chris's Pov

Nicki still haven't spoken to me. I tried making it up to Janae by being nice. I know stupid but at least I'm trying. I was thinking about letting Janae go home but then when my friends come, they're going to want to get pleasure from her. And y'all know damn well that ain't happening. Ok, maybe ya don't. But thats not the case. I decided to let Janae go home. Im now ordering a plane ticket for her to go ho--- No no no no! Im going to have to talk with Nicki then Nicki will talk to Janae.

I went to the living room and see her sitting down with Janae, watching tv.

"Nicki, can I talk to you? Its about Janae." I said softly. She rolled her eyes and reluctantly got up and followed me to the room.

"Im thinking about letting Janae go home but I'm scared she will snitch.." I said looking away. "Why wouldn't she? SHE GOT HER VIRGINITY TAKEN AWAY FROM FROM SOMEBODY SHE DIDN'T EVEN FXXKING KNOW?! DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAKES ANY GIRL FEELS? NO! BECAUSE YOU'RE A FXXKING BOY!" she screamed. All I did was bursted into tears. Getting flashbacks from when my mom and friends used to rape. "YES I DO KNOW HOW IT FEELS! I GOT RAPED BY MY MOM AND FRIENDS! YOU SHOULD KNOW THE WHOLE FXXKING STORY BEFORE YOU START SAYING SOME SHXT LIKE THAT! YOU HAPPY YOU NOW KNOW WHY I FXXKING KIDNAP BXXXHES?! BECAUSE I HATE THEM WITH A FXXKING PASSION! THEY'RE SO FXXKING CRUEL TO RAPE A 9 YEAR OLD! GET THE FXXK OUT MY FACE!" "Chris , Im so sor--" I cut her off. "GET THE FXXK OUT!!!!" Nicki left the room and I just sat down and out my face in my hand and started sobbing. Call me a bxxxh if you want, but nixxas got feelings too. I layed down and stared into the blank stealing. Wondering how life would turn out to he if I was to escape the hell whole I used to live in, my so called mother, them bxxxhes, my mother call "friends". It'll probably be better than the life I lived. I decided to let Janae and Nicki leave. I'll be prepared for the karma.
Nicki's Pov -

I had no idea that he knew how it felt to get raped. I shouldn't have said what I said. I should've learned his childhood first. Chris came into the living room, handed me and Janae a plane ticket back to our hometown. Janae got up so quick, I could've sworn she got dizzy. She gave me a hug and thanked me and left. I decided to leave. I know y'all thinking, "This bxxxh stupid." But I think I wanna be there for him to change. I mean his momma and her friends fxxked him up in the head. Thats not his fault that he's fxxked up in the head. I put the ticket on the coffee table in front of me and changed the channel to Vampire Diaries. I fell asleep watching the show.