Chapter 4

Veronica and Emily grip onto Jeffery with their lives.

"Ummmm....we dont want any trouble Mister..we can leave. Please let us leave."

"Oh you children, aren't going anywhere!" The man said

The man suddenly grabbed Emily and threw her across the room.

"EMILY!!!!" Jeremy said trying to run over to her but the man stopped him by standing in his way and laughed evilly.

The man started rising up like a ghost. It was so weird.

The man used the force and grabbed them and shoved them underground from the tree house.

No windows no nothing a hidden trap door was in the ceiling but they would never be able to climb out into it with all of them safe.

It was pitch black and no one could see anything.

The man flew down to the basement through the ceiling like a ghost.

The kids were frightened.

"You see children, I don't think playing games is fun with little children so I'm just going to change the time to 1875 so you all will be fifteen!" The man grabbed his pocket watch and turned the time with his fingers and eventually it was 1875.

The children all had gone through puberty and were all older now.

The man put a special spell on the children and now they forgot everything, and were asleep.

The man left and the teenagers awoke to the darkness.

"Guys where are we?" Jeffery said.

"I have no Idea Jeff." Em said standing up.

The man came down and explained everything only except of telling them they were children when he got them, they were teens and lived with their family the whole time until now.