Mulan

Post-Movie

Fitz: Let's get down to business...

Keefe: To defeat...

Fitz and Keefe: THE HUNS! (Both kick a leg out and fall over)

Biana: I can't believe that guy was getting mad at Mulan because she was a girl! And how did Mulan so flawlessly and perfectly remove all the makeup from half of her face? I would want a makeup remover like that.

Sophie: Who knows, it's a cartoon.

Linh: I still think it was bad that they looked down on her because she was a girl. Except for the Shan Yu guy. He didn't seem to care. Why was that?

Sophie: In history, most of the warriors of the Huns were women.

Dex: Wait, so this actually happened? Humans had dragons?

Sophie: Well, as Mulan actually was a human alive in the times, not really any of the things in the movie happened except for her saving China. So there was no dragon, there was no general she eventually marries.

Biana: So not every Disney Movie ends with a happy ending?

Sophie: I didn't say that. Just that there aren't very many happy endings in real life. Pretty much every Disney Movie I can think of has a happy ending. Just not really the original stories.

AN: She's not wrong.
Comment on what movies I should do next, or what other things elves should react to!