A Day with The Uzumaki's Pt.1

The next morning  

I woke up on the blue futon that Boruto let me sleep on in his rook while Sarada slept on the pink one in Himawari's room. It was around 8:30 when Boruto started to wine about me still sleeping. "LLLLLLLLLuuuuuuuunnnnnnnaaaaaa get up." he whined. "Hn no." I said burying my self into the the blue blanket. "Nope i had enough of this." Said Boruto.He then took the blanket and yanked it off you body. "Fuck you Uzuamaki." I mumbled and sat up. "You probably would." he said and winked then walked out the door. "My face was scarlet red. "BORUTO!" i yelled and i heard Boruto laugh from down the hall. I put on a black tee with a dark blue sweat shirt with the Uchiha clan insignia on the back I zipped up the jacket and put on black shorts and my dark blue sandals. I put my H/C in a pony tail and walk out of the room. 

I walked to the kitchen to see Boruto,Himawari, Sarada and Aunt Hinata at the table eating.  I sat next to Boruto who was satisfied that he was able to get his girlfriend to blush.(A/N: yea since you and Boruto kissed you 2 became a couple) " Good morning Luna." Said Hinata shyly. "Good *yawn* morning Aunt Hinata." I said and started to eat. "Hey why did you yell at Nii-san for?" asked Himawari everyone was now looking at me and Boruto. "O-oh w-wel um." The Boruto interrupted " I pushed her off the futon cause she was taking forever to get up." Said Boruto. "Oh okay." said Himawari and we returned to eating. 

When I was finished I took out my book (A/N: remember the book from the begging from the story?) And started to read it. But something was different about it i went to the very back of the book to the eye page and found more writing the I have written down before. "What the?" I muttered to my self. And started to read the added words: The Lunarla eye is one of the most powerful eye but when used for darkness it can be very deadly against the user and the person the user is against. The user has to be extremely careful when using it when angered because like the Mangekyou sharingan it will bleed. But this is a waring that if you don't calm down. You die.  I read then i shut the book and went to the training ground to meet up with Mitsuki, Boruto,Sarada and Konohamaur- sensei. 

"Hello Luna." Said Konohamaur as he looked at me. "Okay since Luna's leg hasn't fully healed we will be practice on how to clime a tree." "Easy." interrupted Boruto."Without using your hands."finished Sensei. "WHAT!?" we all said. "You heard me OBSERVE!" he yelled and he just walked right on up up tree like it was no problem. " Now your turn." said Sensei. We all consecrated are charka and ran up the tree. In a few tries Bourto, Mitsuki and Sarada had mastered it while I could only get 3/4s to the very top of the tree. To be honest my leg had already healed cause I use my medical ninjutsu to finish the rest of the healing." You need any help?"  I turned around to see Boruto standing there. "yes please!" I said and Boruto gave mr a few pointers and in no time I finally got it. 

After that Boruto and I went to go and get ramen. "2 miso ramen please." order Boruto. "hey Luna?" "yeah?" Boruto then showed a black leather book with a red designs on it: 

 "hey Luna?" "yeah?" Boruto then showed a black leather book with a red designs on it: 

"I found this book in a library. And this weird old man gave it to me free and It was basically a do it your self book but when I got half way to the book. It started to write words on its own. The last page was explaining about this rare eye called the.." "Lunarla?" I finished form him. "Y-yeah how did you know?" he questioned and I pulled out my book: 

 "Y-yeah how did you know?" he questioned and I pulled out my book: 

(A/n: I changed the book pretend the star is blue.) "Because I'm the one who wrote it>' I said and showed him the last page on the book.His blue eye's widen in shock. "Your the Savior?" asked Boruto. I guess and your the legend?" I asked and smiled "The one and only." he said and making me giggle. We ate your ramen, but what we didn't know was that someone was watching us. 

Authors POV 

A hooded figure watched the young girl and boy from distance and when he heard the they where the Savior and Legend. He then smirked evilly. "Dakuwan will be pleased." said Kokuja said and then used teleportation justus to returned to Dakuwan. 

Dakuwan's POV  

I once again admired my power. My slaves working to improve wall around the fortress and my servants struggling to keep up with their duties. And some villager that tried to escaped being hanged. But if that so called Savior shows up and ruins this she will PAY! "Master Dakuwan." I turned around to see Kokuja. "What did you figure out who's the Savior?" I asked yes I have and its very exciting news indeed. Its the girl that you marked in the hidden Leaf, her name I Luna Uchiha." Said Kokuja. A smirked appeared on my lips. "Oh so I already won this!" i said. "But Master their is bad news as well." said Kokuja. "Oh?" I questioned. The mark you gave her is no no longer on her (left/right) writs." Said Kokuja "WHAT!" i yelled angrily. "Damn it I should have known the Saiors body will repel all dark seals from the body." I said 

"Yes but when I was spying on them I was able to read this one sentence from her book it reader that if the Lunarla eye started to bleed its waring saying if you don't calm down you will died." said Kokuja. Then my smirk returned. "So if she get too angry she will die?"I asked. "Yes Master." replied Kokuja. "I have an task for you Kokuja." I said and he nodded. 

Naruto's POV (Back at Konoha)  

Hinata, Rock Lee,TenTen, Kiba, Choji, Shino and I where in mt office because from the mission i sent Sasuke and Sakura on, they have information that Dakuwan is planning and attack. "Okay so we need to figure out who is this Savior and Legend and get they immediate special training." Said Lee. "Yes the Legend states that The Savior is a girl and Legend is a boy." Said TenTen. " The 3 girls that could be the Savior is Sarada Uchiha, Chocho Akimichi, and Luna Uchiha." said Hinata. "And the boys that could be the Legend is Inojin Yakanaka, Shikadai Nara, Mitsuki and Boruto Uzumaki."said Kiba. My eyes widen. "Boruto! really?" i asked surprised. "Yes Boruto is one of my best students in the academy." Said Shino. "Alright you are now free to go and keep and close eye on these 7 kids. They all nodded and walked out of my office. 

******************************************************* 

YO! GUYS  sorry i haven't been updating i was so caught up in this other book that O forgot to update this one. So I need to asked you do you want Luna and Bourto to have a heated make-out session in the forest? Comment your answer in the Comment below. 

ElectricAquaflam OUT!