Fallen

It was lunch time and Tracy had given us beans and toast that were disgusting. so what did we do ? we made a tower . Tracy came into the kitchen and told us that we had to start saving money and then Gus came in and cried that his piano lessons had been cancelled . Tracy then went to find out why they had been cancelled . " i'm so hungry" Liam complained "well go make yourself lunch then " i said to him "can't you do it , please" he looked at me with puppy dog eyes " fine " i got off his lap before i was pulled back onto his lap and he kissed my cheek and said " thank you , love you " "love you too" . I went to make his lunch , Tracy then came in and said that they were going to have to move us to burnywood . At the word 'BURNYWOOD'  i dropped the plate i was holding and ran up to my room and cried . I couldn't go back there , anything was better than there.

Liam POV

All our heads turned when a plate smashed and Alice ran up the stairs . " what was that about ?" Tracy asked " it's ,er, complicated " i said and ran after Alice. I knew why she was so upset and I was going to make sure that she would never go back to that hell hole.

Normal POV

I heard a knock on my door "come in" i said and Liam came in . He just smiled at me and sat on my bed . I crawled onto his lap and cried while he rocked me "it's okay , no one is going to hurt you , i promise " he whispered to me and kissed my head . I looked at him and smiled, he wiped a tear off my face with his thumb "i'm going to do all I can to keep you away from that place " , he kissed me on the lips and then left .

Once i had cleaned my face and then went into Sapphire's room "you alright?" she asked , i just nodded Liam, mike and her were the only ones who knew what happened at burnywood. "have you heard Liam's plan ? " she said "no , what's he done now?" "he's selling everything, just so we can stay here ,it won't work" "no but he's trying and i guess he just doesn't want me to go back " i said and went to find Liam. He was showing Mike , Gina and Tracy his improvements but then mike said "listen there isn't council in the country that would let us run a home like this" Liam suddenly snapped " oh so you're just going to let  Alice go back there and get touched by guys double her age and hit and abused ?"