2

Being that it was the middle of fall, it means I gotta be signed up for school. My mom had texted me telling me that I start on Monday, which is tomorrow. I was now by myself, going school shopping.

Honestly I have more than enough clothes for school. I just wanted to get outside. I've been inside the house ever since I moved here last week. Now I know what you're wondering: Um what the heck happened at Lonell's house for dinner? Let's just say, I ended up breaking somebody's nose.

Let's recap shall we?

Flashback

Tonight, we are eating dinner at Lonell's house. I have yet to get ready just for the simple fact that I kinda don't wanna go. I mean I just met these people. They couldn't wait until like a week? Damn.

"Si'Nae Autumn! You better be getting dressed!" My mom yelled at me. I mugged the door and continued watching tv. Next thing I know, I saw a shoe coming my way. I weaved that shit so quickly.

"Yeah you better get that ass up and get in that shower. We got half an hour before we have to leave. You better be ready or we finna have some problems, you hear me child?" She said, fixing her blouse.

"Yeah mama." I rolled my eyes and walked her walk away. I stuck up my middle finger and threw the shoe back out into the hallway.

"Don't be throwing my shoe like you paid for it!" I heard her yell. I shut my door and proceeded to get ready.

Walking downstairs, I was about to go into the kitchen but I spotted a mirror so I went over to take a picture.

Si'NaeAutumn 🌷: Dirty Mirror 🙄

HeavenorHell: Yesss that's my bitchhhhhhh 💫🌟

Elisaaaa: My bestieeee

Si'NaeAutumn: @heavenorhell 😍 @Elisaaaa 🤗

LonellLonell: 😍😍😍😍

How the fuck did this nigga find my instagram?

"I thought I told you to get ready." My mom said, coming downstairs with James following behind her.  My mom was wearing a peach colored blouse, with some True Religion skinny jeans and a pair of black flats. Her hair was in its curly state with a part on the side. James basically had the same thing on but instead he had on a white polo shirt on and all white Jordan 1s. One thing I can say about James is that he can dressed. 

"I am dressed." I said.

"Si'Nae, you are not going over there with them damn house shoes on. Go upstairs and put on real shoes." I kissed my teeth and stomped up the stairs and went into my room. I sat on my bed deciding if I should wear my slides or actual shoes.

After minutes of deciding, I put on my all black 13s and grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Finally."  We walked out the door and down the street to Lonell's house.