Ch.18 Mrs.Prep is my what?

"Lyra...Wake up." Xavier said while shaking me lightly.

  "I will.....never." I said. Xavier did a small laugh.

   "Please get up. I have to go." He said. I instantly shot up.

  "What? Why?" I asked.

  "My parent's called me when they found out I wasn't at school. That goes the same for Matthew, and Kendall." He said sadly. I sighed.

  "When do you have to leave?" I asked.

  "Now..."He said.

  "When will you be back?" I asked.

  "I get out in two months, I either go back now or they double it for a year." He said. I sighed again and hugged him. He instantly hugged me back. We went down stairs so I could say bye to Matthew, and Kendall goodbye. When I saw Kendall I instantly hugged her. She hugged be back.

  "Group hug!" Matthew yelled while Xavier and him tackled us. Making us almost fall. We all laughed but stood there for a moment.

  "I'm going to miss you guys." I said.

  "We'll miss you too." Xavier said. Kendall ad Matthew left..Well Kendall didn't want to leave but Matthew had to pull her so me and Xavier could talk.

  "Xavier...Wait." I said.

  "Yea?" He said as he was about to put his hand on the door knob. I ran up to him, and gave him a huge kiss, and hugged him tightly. He kissed me back. We stood there for a moment, but I pulled back.

  "I'm going to miss you alot." I said.

  "I'll miss you too." He said. He gave me one last hug before he left. I sighed, and plopped down on the couch. My mom came down stairs, and looking a little sad.

  "Hey mom." I said.

   "Hi sweetie. Where did Xavier and your friends go?" I asked.

  "Um...They left." I said.

   She nodded her head. "Well were meeting your cousins tonight." She said.

  "Which cousins?" I asked.

  "From your fathers side." She said. "You haven't met then yet though. I wanted you to meet them tonight."

  I nodded. After my dad died she still wanted to keep in touch which his side of the family. Maybe tonight will get my mind of Xavier....Or not. "They're coming over at seven and it's twelve now." She said. "So you'll have plently of time getting ready. Me on the other hand, I have to go to the grocery store to find things for tonight. I'll be back later."

  "Okay bye love you!" I said as she left. Great. Now I was alone....by myself. Fun. I heard a little ding, and instantly knew it was my phone. I moved a whole bunch of pillows and blankets off the couch until I found it. I unlocked the screen and went to my messages. I clicked on the unread message and it was from Xavier. When did he put his number in my phone? I just shrugged..If he asked he'd probably tell me 'he has his ways.'

  I clicked on the message and began to read. Hey Lyra....Hope you don't mind I put my number in. I'm almost as this stupid school. I will miss you. I love you, Lyra.

  My heart started pounding everytime he said he loved me. It made me feel warm inside. I started to text him back.

  I will miss you too. Have fun at school. I love you too, Xavier.

  As soon as I texted it he messaged back.

  I'm sorry Lyra. Phone dying. I'll see you soon.

  I felt a tear go down my cheek. I wiped it off with my hand. "It's only two months. I'll be okay." I told myself. I just need some sleep. I'm lazy if you haven't noticed. I laid my head down and driffed off to sleep.

"Lyra! Wake up! Its six! Your cousins are going to be here in the hour! Go get ready for dinner." My mother said shaking my like her life depended on it.

  "I'm up! I'm up!" I said walking to my room. Falling a bit. If I could I probably would have fell right there and went back to sleep. Once I got in my room I took a shower. After I got out I found some clothes. I put on skinny jeans, white converse, white demi jacket, with a blue tanktop underneath. Mom, this is as close as your getting. I decided to curl my brown hair....So my mom wouldn't flip out all the way. After I finish curling my hair the time was 6:45. I say thats pretty good timing for me. I walked down stairs and saw my mother looking at me.

  "Really Lyra? Converse? Really?" She said.

  "Yep." I said. She just sighed cause she knew I wasn't changing out of them. She just went back into the kitchen to make food. I was about to help, but the door rang.

  "Lyra? Can you please get that?" My mom asked.

  "Yes, mom!" I yelled and headed towards the door. I opened the door and you would not believe who was standing there....

  Mrs.Prep

  "Hello Cousin." She said.

  A/N

Shocker right? Thanks for reading, voting commenting means so much to me! I'll update more soon!