Chapter 6

"I'm going to walk home, you can stay here with everyone else." I said to Cameron.

"Then I'm going with you." Cameron replied.

"That's fine."

"Everybody, we're going to go back to the hotel!" Cameron yelled out.

I wrap herself in a towel and start to walk to the hotel.

"Hey! Wait up!" Cameron yells.

"Okay, sure."

Orlando sure is busy. There are cars everywhere and we see Disney's theme park's entrance.

"Hey, wanna buy some tickets for you and me?" Cameron said.

"Sure. Lets go tomorrow though. I'm tired and I would like a nap when we get back to the hotel." 

I'm so tired, I need a break. Today has been such a long day. They all found out I was the one who was bullied and we went to the beach for a while.

Now I could see the entrance to our hotel which is about eight yards away.

"I'll race you but I'll win!" I yelled.

"Sure! But you have no chance of winning!" Cameron replied.

I'm so close! Cameron is about a foot ahead of me! Finally, I made it first!

"Haha, loser!" I playfully joked.

"Hey don't judge me! I'm more tired than you because I went surfing!"

"Excuses, excuses, excuses!"

"Well come on, lets get to the elevator." Cameron replied.

"This elevator is huge!" I said.

"Well for two people huge!" Cameron said.

"Hey, I'm going to talk to Bart. I don't want you kicked out of Magcon."

"Okay, thank you so much Haylee."

"But I do agree with you-a while ago I was really ugly and nerdy." I said.

"I only bullied you because I felt bad about myself."

"What? Really?"

"When I was in 4th through 8th grade I was bullied hard-by a girl." Cameron said as the elevator doors opened.

"I'll tell you more in the hotel room." Cameron said.

"Okay."

"So I was bullied everyday by a girl and she looked a lot like you and I thought she was you." Cameron said as we opened our room.

"Oh. That's why you bullied me. You wanted to make the girl feel like how you did. But why were Carter, Matt, Taylor, and Nash bulling me?" Haylee replied.

"I convinced them to, they are my best friends and they will do anything for me."

"Oh. So you didn't bully me for fun. Okay. Thank you for telling me that." Haylee said.

"Her name was Lillian Lawrence."

"My-my sister that's dating Hayes."

"Oh my god! I'm telling Hayes." Cameron said.