Chapter 8: Snape, Regrets and Roses / Kizano Sunobu 2

Disclaimer: I don't own anything to do with harry potter or Yandere simulator, Sorry.

Hey Lovelies

I'm stuck at home from work (and let me tell you I absolutely hate it, being sick that is) sick, seeing as I work around food that's no joke either, so I'm going to take my mind off it with my writing, and guess what, my editor is back so my spellings, punctuation and grammar is going to get better with her help. Any ways please read, review, add a plot suggestion, and enjoy. Oh and don't forget to swing by my profile and vote on the poll.

Oh Pheonix373 I'm glad that you like my inclusion of Info-Chan, but I don't know how many times she'll appear due to me not liking her very much.

And guest who ever it is, I don't know if Ayano / Yandere-chan will appear or not but, I recommend you stay tuned, and I don't know if Wisteria takes the place of Senpai or not, I also recommend that you read and make your mind up as the story progresses seeing as it's more fun when you don't know what's going to happen next.

Good news I've finally introduced Wisteria's house elves to you in this chapter, I hope you like them.

Love

Snow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wisteria's POV:

I came inside to get changed and ready for my evening classes and check in on the bat in the airing cupboard, once that was done I left the house and once again headed out to the bus stop. Tonight I have potions, healing, charms and history of magic (magical America this time), I just hope I don't fall asleep during history, mainly because of when professor Binns taught me. Once the bus arrived I clambered on, payed my fair and set off to my evening classes.

During potions we studied and made the draught of living deaths, and for independent study we had to research a potion of our choice and expand on it's ingredients and uses. During healing we where learning how to counteract the blood boiling curse as well as how to magically regulate heart rates and body temperatures. History taught me about magic from ancient Egypt and how the Egyptians used their magic in burial rites and medicine, for home work we had to read the ancient Egypt chapters and take notes.

Once evening classes had ended I decided to take a detour and head over to the Bean Scene so I could finish my independent studies and overdose on coffee, if only to keep me going, I managed to finish my assignments, but I kept being "harassed" by one of the waiters, he kept asking me if I was alright, because of the high amount of coffee I was drinking, but eventually he left me alone when I told him that I was busy and needed the energy, along with the fact that I didn't want any more interruptions.

It was nearly midnight by the time I came home, however I could sense that something was out of place, as I walked up the path towards the front door, I heard footsteps inside, this was disturbing seeing as I knew that Ms Najimi and Osano were asleep at this time, so I drew my wand ready to attack any one who was inside.

"Alohomora" I whisper letting myself back into my home, only to see a very familiar person stood in front of me, Professor Snape in his black robed glory.

"Put that away Potter, think before you go attacking one of your professors" snapped Snape.

"What are you doing her?!" I demanded angrily.

"Someone has to look after you, but judging from your neighbors and the fact that you're going to school I'd say you're doing a good job on your own" He replied.