Chapter 10 | Don't make me confused... |

[A/N: *Leaves space for fellow Namjoon stans to fangirl over how cute he is right now! 😍😍😍]

The morning had come rather quickly, and had soon covered the city in a bright blanket of sunshine. The morning was full of promise and hope for Jungkook, and he walked to school with a bit of a spring in his step.

It seemed that his new found confidence didn't go unnoticed, as he was greeted with a smirk by his hyung. 

"Oh, little one, you really have fallen in love", Namjoon said while ruffling Jungkook's hair.  The rest of his hyungs joined in too. 

"아이구  [aigoo]! Look at him blush!", Jimin laughed, with Hoseok joining in too. 

"Your face, 불타오르내[bultaoreune]", Yoongi smirked, then stopped when Jin glared at him intensely. 

"Yah! Don't tease him, you should be a supportive hyung", he said. 

"마자요 (That's right)  [A/N: Thanks @NochuMochiAlien for the correction 😂]  Namjoon agreed, "If it was you, a hormonal war would have already broken out, and who knows how high your testosterone would have risen", Hoseok chortled and clapped his hands. Yoongi glared at him. 

"I don't know why you're laughing. After fighting your hormones, you would need to pop your pimple!"

Jimin and Tae looked at Yoongi, then Hoseok. On curiosity, they walked over to him and pretended to examine his face closely. After the finished, they jumped up.

"All clear, Sir" Tae stood to attention.

"No pimple detected, Sir" Jimin joined him and the rest of the boyscouts began to chuckle quietly. 

Hoseok found it funny too, so decided to join in too,

"Who is talking smack about me?", he began to rap,"Tell them to look at their own situation before doing that. I have nothing to be jealous of, tell them to look at me!" He then got up and cupped his hands, as if they were a mic and continued rapping, "Oh I'm on the beat, wiggle wiggling jingle jingling rolling around, beagle beagling". 

[A/n: Hey @guxxitae,try to get which song THIS is from! (Ha!)]

He stopped when after hearing cheers from nearby group of girls. 

"Hoseok 오빠  [oppa], you are so amazing"

"사랑해 오뻐! [I love you oppa!]" 

"Hoseok! You light up my day!"

He smiled, waved and did a small twirl, earning him more squeals. 

"I'm your hope, I'm your angel!", he said with a wink.

"Hoseok, we neeed to get inside and slip this poem in Ri Jin's locker again before our Kookie over here", Taehyung said pointing at Jungkook,"bursts of excitement"

Hoseok nodded and the group began to walk inside, much to the dismay of the group of girls outside. 

"가지마 ㅇ빠! [Don't go Oppa!]"

"We love you!

"Notice me!"

*******

Once they were inside, and away from the squealing fangirls, the Boy-scouts were able to slow their pace down a bit. 

Jungkook crept over to Ri Jin's locker and quickly dropped the letter inside, then ran back to the boy scouts, worried that he had been seen. 

They began to walk out of the hallway, talking about random things. Jungkook, however fell silent at the sight in front of him. 

Because there, just opposite them was Oh Ri Jin herself , arms linked with Cha do hyun. 

Jungkook's eyes widened, and within moments, the other boy scouts had noticed his silence

"Isn't that Oh Ri Jin...", Jimin began. 

"With Cha Do Hyun?", Taehyung asked. 

The pair of them stood, shocked and not saying anything. Both were rather surprised at Ri Jin and Do hyun, the never expected the two of them to be together. 

"Jungkook", Jimin began, "when you told us that you had a crush on Ri Jin, you did not  tell us that she was already taken, I mean come on! Ho- "

"THAT'S BECAUSE SHE WASN'T!", Jungkook snapped, and turned his red face away from Oh Ri Jin and Cha Do hyun, who looked over at him in confusion. 

*******

[A/N: I know this is really short, but I am changing the PoV and time so...

yeah. Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think!]