6.

9000 Rondae

"Goodmorning baby." Layla smiled and brought me a plate of food.

I yawned and smiled up at her. "Thank you Layla."

"Last night was great." She smirked and laid next to me in the bed.

I nodded and ate my food. "I know, but I gotta get up and go so I'll talk to you later tonight?"

"Uh, okay I guess." She frowned.

"I'll be back." I laughed and put my pants on.

I got all my shit together and walked out, I gotta drop No Fabrications Allowed today and I'm stressed the fuck out. I drove to the studio so I can get this shit over with.

"Rondae in this bitch finally!" Alwoo walked up to me and dapped me.

"I was tryna leave this one little bitch house, it ain't my fault." I shook my head and laughed.

"Who is it na?" He asked sitting on the studio couch.

I smacked my lips and laughed. "Nyla cousin."

"Nyla cousin?" He looked at me. "Ny gonna beat yo ass and her ass."

"For what?" I said tryna brush him off.

"Nigga do you not know that Nyla like you, little sis been liking you since y'all met and I knew that dumb ass." He shook his head and sparked a blunt.

"No she doesn't nigga, I been asked her and she said no."

"Well you just a dumb ass...but just go tell Joseph to drop your mixtape already, we about to get lit as fuck in this bitch." He laughed.

"Alright, where Molly?" I asked.

"On her way, she bringing Kash wit her too."

"Fasho." I walked out and went to Joseph studio.

Nyla Roberts

I walked in the studio to surprise Dae for his birthday today, cause I wanted to take him out to eat

I walked in the studio to surprise Dae for his birthday today, cause I wanted to take him out to eat...but when I walked in I overheard Dae talking to Alwoo about what he did last night.

He smacked his lips and said "Nyla cousin."

"Nyla cousin?" Alwoo looked at him. "Ny gonna beat yo ass and her ass."

"You fucking right, I can't believe Layla grimy ass." I mumbled under my breath

"For what?" He said tryna brush him off.

"Nigga do you not know that Nyla like you, little sis been liking you since y'all met and I knew that dumb ass." He shook his head and sparked a blunt.

"No she doesn't nigga, I been asked her and she said no."

"And you really believed me? Wow, he just dumb as hell." I rolled my eyes.

"Well you just a dumb ass...but just go tell Joseph to drop your mixtape already, we about to get lit as fuck in this bitch." He laughed.

"Alright, where Molly?" Dae asked.

"On her way, she bringing Kash wit her too."

"Fasho." He walked out and went to Joseph studio.

"Hey woo." I smirked as I walked all the way in the studio.

"Aw shit, wassup Ny!" He got up and hugged me.

"Where's Dae at?" I looked around the studio.

"Oh, he went to go talk to Joesph, he should be back in a minute." He said putting his blunt out. "What you doing here though?"

"Just came to surprise Dae for his birthday, I wanted to take him out to eat."  I smiled.

"Oh...we was gonna go to the club." He looked at me.

"Okay, well I need to talk to him about something anyways so I'll just go with y'all."

"Go with us where?" Rondae walked in the studio.

"To the club, but come outside we need to talk." I fake smiled and walked out.

——–

"So what you need to talk about Ny?" Dae came outside and stood against the wall."

"You fucked my cousin last night Arondae?" I sighed and looked up at him.

"No, why would I fuck your cousin? She ain't even allat cute." He laughed.

I just shook my head and sighed cause I knew he was lying, straight to my face. I nodded and said okay. "Happy birthday Dae, I love you and be safe." That's all I said to him before walking away and driving to Layla house.

———

"Lay, open the door." I knocked on the door impatiently waiting for her to open it.

"Damn, give me a minute." She laughed and opened the door. "What's wrong? Why you look like that?"

I smiled at her and punched her in the face making her stumble back  inside the apartment. "What's wrong? You fucked Dae that's what's wrong Layla!"

She held her nose and tried to stop it from bleeding. "You said you wasn't fucking with him anyways! Fuck you mad at me fa?"

I took a deep breath before grabbing her hair  and bashing her shit in. I yelled at her between punches. "I'm mad cause you don't do that to family! The shit is fucked up and you know it is!"

She tripped me and got on top of me and punched me back. "You can't pick and choose when you wanna tell him how you feel! He don't even want you!"

I spat in her face and pulled her off of me. "You was just a one night stand dumbass." I got my shit together and walked out her apartment.

"Fuck you!" She screamed as I walked out.

.

.

.

.

Thoughts on Rondae ?

Layla and Nyla?

And thoughts on this chapter?

-tee😆