❌❌❌

Chapter 3: I love you too, Beckham

Ben's POV

I was in my room looking at Ridiculousness on TV until I heard the front door slam and bunch of laughing afterwards.

"BEN 10"

Already knew it was Aaliyah ghetto ass coming in. I jogged downstairs to be greeted with Aaliyah and a ton of bags and a bigger duffle bag.

"What the hell is all this doing in my house" I questioned looking at all her luggage.

"IM HOMELESS AGAIN BEN" She has the biggest grin on her face, you would've got her and the "😁" emoji confused!

"How and why" I was waiting for shit to get explained to me cause shit ain't adding up.

"Her girlfriend" Odell butted in with a smirk

"EX.. girlfriend" Liyah's big grin disappeared while giving Dell a death glare

"So y'all gone be childish and try to sum up what happened by using two damn words"

Aaliyah Cemone Peterson

After I finished explaining what happened and Odell finished explaining what he witnessed we discussed another situation

"So Benny, I got a question"

"Since you called me that gay ass nickname, I ain't got an answer."

"That's perfectly fine cuhh!"

In mid sentence my phone made the alert tone of Facebook Messenger.

Heather Šañdėrś: Damn Bitch, Leave me in LA with a bunch of fake bitches then not speak to me for 7 years. I thought I was your best friend hoe.

This is Heather 😍:

I lit up knowing that I finally can talk to my best friend again

I lit up knowing that I finally can talk to my best friend again. I've been looking for her Facebook and Instagram. But I see why I couldn't find her ass, the stupid ass special letters in her name.

(I changed Jessica to Heather since I changed the main character from being Latina to a Black girl. I'll explain the fixed back story at the end of the chapter.)

Lee Lee Cemone: First of all bitch you the one who got it hard to find you with them goofy ass letters, you childish 🌚.