Epilogue: 7 Years Later

I honestly can't believe this is the last chapter. But not only is it the chapter but its the 1year anniversary. I don't even believe its been a full year but it has. Warning really long, please vote, comment and just enjoy the epilogue 😊😊😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's~P.O.V

This was the third time this week, here I was sitting on the floor in front of the toilet. Natsu has only caught me once because the other 2 times he had left for work already. I already have suspected that I'm pregnant because this happened when I had Luke and Nash. Luke born August 31, a couple weeks after our 1 year wedding anniversary and 2 years ago I had Nash in November. Now those little devils are turning 7 and 3 this year. 'Really Natsu did you really have to wait a full 3 years before getting me pregnant again' 'He told me he would keep trying until we had a little girl' 'He's tried at least three times a month but we've just been unlucky.'

"Mommy, me is hungry." I could hear little Nash from outside my room.

"Mama I'm going to be late for school if you don't wake up. I'll call dad, if you don't make us food." I then heard Luke from out there too.

"Ok boys just give mommy 10 minutes and I'll cook up some yummy pancakes." I shouted and heard mutters of 'ok' and little pattering down the hall. I crawled off the floor and made sure the toilet was cleaned before brushing my teeth and changing my clothes for the day. I opened my door and made my way downstairs to find my babies cuddled up watching tv together. Little Nash was still in pj's while Luke was dressed in a red t-shirt and black jeans. Luke had my hair and his dad's eyes, while Nash had a strawberry blonde color hair and Natsu's eyes. Nash turned around when he heard the last stair creek, and he jumped off the couch and ran at me.

"Mommy can we have chocolae pancakes, please mommy you make the best chocolae pancakes!" Nash jumped and pulled on my dress, putting a pouty face on and a lip quiver. I picked him up and kissed him all over his face. He was giggling and trying to smack my face away. "Stop mommy, pwease, I can't breath, mommy!" He was squealing and I just laughed putting him down.

"I guess I have time to make chocolate pancakes." I smiled and looked at Luke who was just smiling at his little brother. We all walked to the kitchen and I helped Nash into his highchair, and Luke was next to him. I got everything out and began to make their breakfast.

"Mama bring your parent to school is coming up soon and I know daddy has to work but since you're really pretty and you don't work can you come with me?" Luke asked when I was mixing the pancake mix. I looked up at him and he looked down fiddling with the hem of his shirt. I smiled, 'He always calls me pretty when he's asking something from me' 'Most of the time it's for food but he always gets flustered and shy when asking.'

"Sure baby, but you know, if you ask daddy he might take a day off to go with you. He will do anything for you two." I said and Luke nodded and continued to play with his shirt, Nash though was drawing on the counter with spilt juice, making the whole counter sticky. I sighed and hurried and put the pancakes on the pan and then grabbed a wet washcloth to wipe the counter. "Nash how many times have I told you to not spill your drinks to play in them, I'll buy you a new coloring book today when we drop off Luke." I kissed his nose and went back to making the breakfast.

"Oh, mama can I get some new books too, Sensei showed me some new authors!" He jumped in his seat and I nodded, he started to make a list on a piece of paper he found and a crayon.

"Ok here are some chocolate pancakes, enjoy." I served the cakes and they dug in.

Time~Skip